(81) ... (81)

If y'all wanna follow me on insta for more SU drawings, look up Maxx_it_Upp or Artworkunder
Your POV

"AMETHYST?!"

You started to hit Lion, not enough to hurt him. You couldn't leave her with him!

"LION! STOP IT! TAKE US BACK! STOP! WE NEES TO GO BACK! PLEASE! PLEASE LION!" You we're holding him tightly. Tears streamed down your face as you begged and cried. Your head in his mane.

"Please!... please..." every thing was blurry with tears.. now they were normal salty tears. Your eyes must be back to normal... you couldn't believe what was happening.

Lion just left her.. she's going to die. Voids gonna hurt her.. why couldn't she do anything? You couldn't see her gem before so your unsure.

"Lion... why.. why is this happening.. why.." Lion jumped out the portal, you were on the hill above the beach house... only it had stopped raining..

They were just below you! "Lion! There only down there! We have to go-" you jumped off and tried to run off the edge. Lion grabbed you with his teeth though and stopped you.

"Lion! We need to help them!" Lion didn't let go of you but somehow turned you around. "Lion?" He laid down, showing off his mane. He let go of you. Something felt off? Were they down there? Why was lion acting strange?

"Lion-" he roared telling you to shut up. You knew Steven could travel into lions mane, you've never been before but always wonder what it's like. You walked closer to lion and placed a hand on his mane, it let out a small glow of pink. His mane was very soft and tickled your hand a little.

"Lion..." He closed his eyes, letting you in. You went to his side and walked into his mane. Climbing in.

The other side was all pink grass, going up to your neck. You knew Steven couldn't breathe in here so you didn't even try. Climbing up, in the distance you saw two trees. One had a photo under it of a lady, an open chest, a Mr.Universe shirt, And other things... was that his mothers tree? The other one must have been Lars' then.

You looked around. What is it Lion wanted to show you?

You walked through the pink tall grass, it was around above your hips and under your chest. The tree? You were at Roses tree, climbing up to stand on some normal ground, where you could see your whole body.

You watched the tree...

It just reminded you that you never had a home... Steven didn't have his mom but at least she loved him.. at least Steven had other people around him, all you had was Void faking yo be your father beating you every dad for around 8 years..

Tears started to fall from your eyes... you felt so alone..

"Why..."

"Hmm?"

You gasped. Firstly, you talked and could breathe in here?! Secondly, who else was here?

You stood up and looked around behind you. What? You swear you heard something.That's when you heard a laugh, it was.. calm. It seemed soft and happy, calm..

"Hello?!" There was no one anywhere. Were you hearing voices?! Great. Just great.

You heard the giggle again. "I know you're here! Why are you here?! Who are you!" You were frightened but somewhat calm. Steven said that there was no one in here ever and he doesn't even go here much unless he needs to see Lars.

"Hello (y/n)" the voice was soft and feminine. It was lovely and calming, it made you feel safe in a sense. You looked around. There was no one anywhere.

"I can't see you... if you come out I won't tell anyone! Not even Steven!" They laughed. You looked around, trying to spot them. "As long as you can keep that promise, I love seeing Steven here. Even if he hates me"

That's when someone stepped away from behind the tree...

"Hehe, I hope I don't frighten you" your eyes were wide, staring at her. It was her... she was beautiful... but.. wasn't she dead?

She had beautiful pink hair with ringlets and curls, all puffy going down to her bottom. She had white skin and a white dress that didn't cover her shoulders, only her breasts and the rest of her body, falling longer than her feet. It had a star where her belly button should have been and the bottom of her dress was fading pink layers. But it was more of a mix of grey and pink.

She was her.. Stevens mom...

"R-Rose.."

She laughed, and held out a hand you you to pick up. "Y-you.." she was rose alright. But she didn't have anything where her gem was supposed to be, she didn't have a Gem.

"Hello (y/n), yes, I'm rose" she smiled down at you as you held your hands over your mouth. This was incredible, you heard about her and all but Steven never got to meet her, let alone want you to.

"R-Rose... h-how are y-you here? I- I thought you.." She shook her head. "It doesn't matter... but I needed to get you out of there, we couldn't have gotten Amethyst.." you looked at her. What did she mean she couldn't have saved Amethyst too.

"What d-do you mean! W-we could h-have saved her! S-She's g-going to die! D-Don't you care a-about her!?" Tears fell from your face as you yelled at her. Steven must have been right to hate her. Who leaves someone to die?!

Rose said nothing. She clearly had tears falling down her face. You gasped realizing you had made her cry. "N-no! I- well... Rose! You left her to die! What are you expecting from me?! You left so much on Steven when he was just a kid, he suffered because you left! Everyone thought he was you, he was going to let himself die because of you! What do you expect?! You hurt him! Now you've hurt me and the Gems!"

Silence filled the mane..