(33) Meet the Diamonds (33)

Your POV

These were the Diamonds...

"Steven!" They all said in union, Steven stepped off the warp and you hid behind him. "Hey y'all" he put up his hands as if to give them a hug but, he clearly couldn't.

"Steven! Have you finally agreed to live with us?!" The white one squealed. Steven gave her a dead look, "you know that the Earth is my home" she just hummed in disappointment.

"Steven, what are you doing here?" The blue ones voice was soft. "Well, I met another gem human hybrid.." Steven rubbed his neck. "Oh, well why do we need to know?" The yellow one seemed unfazed by this new information. There seemed to be more gem/human hybrids since little home-world.

"Well... she's 15 and we're not sure what gem she is. I was hoping you could help." Steven stepped to the side revealing you. Your gem shon again and you looked surprised. All the diamonds looked shocked, something seemed to make them feel uncomfortable and sick.

"I-I can't... I can't s-Stop I-it... i-um so sorry!" You started panicking, begging for it to stop. You placed your hands on it while looking at it. You closed your eyes and slowly it started to dim behind your hands.

All the diamonds for up and walked over to you, they all crouched down to look at your gem. "Guys, don't pressure her, she can get quite nervous pretty easy" Steven stood in front of you, T posing. He turned around and looked at you, "(Y/N), this is White diamond," he pointed at the biggest and white one. "That's Yellow Diamond," pointing at the yellow one, who was still standing up. "And that's Blue Diamond." He pointed to the blue one, she smiled at you, still concerned. "Guys, this is (Y/N)" they all nodded.

White diamond placed out her hand for you to jump onto so she could get a closer look. "It's okay, come on" Steven jumped onto her hand and gave you his. You took it and he pulled you onto Whites hand. She started to pull her hand up and you grabbed tightly onto Stevens arm, trying not to fall.

"(Y/N), May we see your gem?" Blue asked you. You nodded and stood tall, your gem started to glow different colors.

"Is she?" Yellow looked at you and then the others. "She can't be.. that was millions, billions of years ago" Blue answered, but she looked unsure.

"She is.." White had wide eyes, she looked afraid.

"Guys, what are you talking about?" Steven grabbed your hand and pulled you in close, he seemed afraid himself.

"Steven... we... there are beings bigger than us, who created us. They gave us free will and we chose to create more gems and take over this universe. There were 5 beings, one was a lady who had herself, a stone in her chest. She was a Ammonite, that's a gem made from a fossil of an old animal on earth. She could change her gem into any thing that came from the Earth, or just any gem."

White put you both down and sighed. "She created the sun and this universe. She made us live far away from this solar system, she didn't want the Earth getting hurt as it was a remake of her home galaxy world..." Steven stopped her, "theres more galaxies?! White what are you talking about?!"

"Steven, calm down. White had a lot to deal with back then, and anyway. You don't- didn't.. need to know" Yellow patted whites shoulder.

"What am I..." everyone looked at you, what were you? "You're something bigger than this whole universe, but something smaller than an ant" White looked at you. "Your mother shouldn't have been in this universe, she was too big.. but I'm not sure if she could shape shift.. she must have come from the sun and come to earth." White diamond thought about it...

"E-excuse me w-white diamond.. w-what am I-I then?..." you looked at her and she looked at you. "You're a human,Gem, god hybrid"

You stared at her... what? You were a god as well? How are you only knowing this now?! "Your Gem can control everything in this universe, sort of. Your mother made this universe, she made us, she made human, creature, life, death."

"I- I can't... no.."