(89) Training grounds (89)

Your POV

You looked down to lion, into his eyes. He was telling you to do it. Rose was telling you to do it.

You had to do it.

You had to control your powers, if you didn't you could kill everyone you care about. You could do worse. Let them suffer. Let Void get to them.

No.

"Come on lion" Lion stood up and you jumped on his back, holding him tight enough that he could run and not to hurt him. Also so you weren't pressed up against his body.

Lion started to run. You weren't sure where, but you trusted him.

The wind blew at your (h/l) as he ran. You looked around at all the different colors of plants and places here. Half you didn't even know existed!

All the leaves were a beautiful green and the sky was bright. There were different plants like flowers and vines, all strange and crazy colors. You could only pray they weren't poisonous.

As he ran you had to duck a few times so not to fall off, nothing pushing you off him.

Lion was fast and you weren't sure why he wasn't just jumping through a portal, perhaps it tired just him out or he just needed some exercise? He did lay around and sleep a lot actually.

That's when he swung to the side and a gust of dust filled the air from where he had skidded across the ground.

You coughed a bit and waved your hand a bit as for it to go away, not blocking your air ways. You jumped off lion and looked around.

The ground was concrete and had a rose pattern in the center. There was the forest from the side you came from but on the opposite side was a cliff like area, it was a cliff to the beautiful sea.

You walked over there and watched the beautiful wave, elegantly flowing between each other. It was clear so you could see all the strange fishes with frown like faces and all the strange shapes and colors of the coral.

Looking up there were only few clouds in the sky, each looking like a new shape. The sky was a lovely baby blue color too, and when the white fluffy clouds would float past it made it even more beautiful, like a painting.

Lion walked to towards you as you stared across the never ending waters. He nuseled against your shoulder pulling you back to reality.

"Nice view" turning to look at lion with a sight devilish smirk on your face. "So I'm g-guessing we're gonna train?" Lion couldn't talk, obviously, but he slightly nodded before yawning and circling like a dog or cat about to go to sleep.

Lion lay on the ground as you walked to the center of the concreted area. You looked down and span a bit, "So did rose train here?" You stopped in the center, standing on the rose, and looked up to lion.

He just looked up into your eyes, his eyes were just pure innocence really, like a child learning new things everywhere. "Hm" you laughed.

You were thinking, you knew you couldn't hurt anyone anymore. You were too dangerous.

Rose told you to come here, lion brought you here. You couldn't hurt anyone back home. The one man who cared for you your whole life died when you were like 8, and you stood there watching him.

Steven cares about you too, and you know that. But you hurt him, you cracked him. You have the powers of gods and it's not safe for you to be around him or Connie. Or even the crystal gems.

But now you have to train, you have to fight for them. Void has the gems, he could break his promise. He could kill them. Ammonite is suffering, she's been suffering since your birth. You can't let Void get to Steven and hurt him.

Stevens the only human gem hybrid to exist, even your not like him. It's not safe for anyone anymore.

You have to train.