(2) Wow... its beautiful... (2)

Your POV-

"Y/N~?"

You heard your dad saying while gently easing you awake. "Hm?.." you whispered as you awoke from your slumber.

"We're here"

That's all you needed to hear. You jumped up and rolled down the window to see a large sign saying 'Beach City 1 Mile'
You were so exited! You were practically jumping in your seat!

"Woah woah! Calm down jumper!" Your Dad laughed while using one hand to hold you still.

That's when you saw it... it was beautiful.

You saw a small town with tons of houses and places to go, all bright and colourful. You also saw a large mountain like hill with a small white lighthouse on top that leads to a cliff. There was a beach going all around the city. There was also a water tank, I couldn't read it from so far away but as you drew a little closer you could see it! 'Beach City'

You squealed as you drew closer, you never moved before but you were confident and bright! You knew how to make new friends and you thought this place was magical.

Your father laughed at your adorable squeal. He quickly passed toy his phone with a blog on to read 'KBCW' "huh?" You scrolled down to see it stood for 'Keep Beach City Weird!' You Ooooed at this and kept reading. Only being 8 yet you were so bright and lovely!

The car started to turn into Beach City and you looked out of your window. The place was really cool. There were normal people and you drove down rows of houses.

You looked around at the people, one seemed strange as it looked like an... Onion? But you shook your head and looked forward.

"Hey where are we living?" I looked at dad as he concentrated on the road, "hmm... I think just around this corner!" You both turned a quick corner and there you saw a house that had a big 'SOLD' sign on in all bolds. You and your father both smiled brightly as he parked the car in your front garden/yard. 

You jumped out of the car and your light blue t-shirt with a puppy on danced in the wind and your dark blue jeans just stuck to you. All the sweat from being in that car for so long.

'The wind here was nice' you thought as you twirled. You started to laugh and it was so sweet, so soft. It filled the air with joy and laughter. Your (H/L)
(H/C) danced with you. Flowing beautifully.

You stopped spinning as you looked at the blue sky with a bright yellow sun high in the sky.

"Hey (Y/N)! Wanna come help me with all these boxes and rubbish?!" Your dad shouted over to you as he almost fell carrying around 3 big boxes.

You ran over to him and grabbed one out of his hands. You both laughed and walked to the front door. You could hurst about see where you were going as this box was so big, but when your dad needed to grab the keys he places a box on top of yours, blocking all your view. He turned the key and grabbed his box back, not wanting you to fall. "Well at least this house likes me!" He joked.

You both entered the house to see it was already tidy and clean. 'Wow' you thought...

"Y/N, come help me bring all the boxes in. Place yours on the stairs. You followed outside and grabbed another big box with a label saying 'Y/N's Stuff' in colourful writing and capitals in the wrong places. You were still learning haha.

You placed that on the stairs and went to go get some more boxes.

When there were only a few boxes and bags left in the boot you went inside to place your last box. You walked outside about to shout for your father when it happened...

That was the day it happened. The day that ruined EVERYTHING in your life...

————————————————————

(Not sorry 🤣 HAHA! But please know the next chapter WILL have angst but is very important. You can skip it if you'd like and I'll place a quick reminder at the top of the next chapter for y'all!)