(103) Real Void (103)

Hey.. it's been a while 😅 I'm so sorry. Thank you all for your love and for 40k reads. Its actually something I'm still trying to wrap my head around. I'll try to finish this story. I plan on writing one like this just not a fanfic to publish myself. Thank you for all your kind words, my dm is always open for questions or help, enjoy x

Your POV

The platform started to move downwards without your permission but you barely noticed.

"You're sorry?..." you heard the dread in his voice. The pain. As he must have heard yours.

You said nothing. You couldn't. Only staring at him. He was so much better than the dad you thought you had. The void who killed everything and hurt everyone. The one who didn't love his daughter or thys daughters mom.

The real Void liked the colour yellow, he was yellow! He cared about you so much he kept track of when you should have been born and made a message for you. Void loved your mother, wished you the best, was trapped.

The platform reached the ground as you stared into at void and he stared at you.

You were shorter than him, so was Steven. Void seemed about 6ft 1 while Steven was like 5ft 6 and you were 5ft if or something.

"I-" what were you going to say?
You blinked before looking down and awkwardly stepping forwards to him. You wrapped your arms around him, hard tears in your eyes.

He looked at Steven and then looked down to you. tears forming in his eyes he knelt down to hug you. "A-are you.." you nodded.

He just hugged you tighter. This was a moment you nor him could or would ever forget. He's just met his child and you've just met your real dad. Hearing everything he's just said.

"Dad... I'm so sorry, this isn't... I didn't"  Void held you by the shoulders and spoke strongly, "no no, don't be sorry for anything. This isn't your fault"

Steven stepped forward. "Your corrupt, that's why your in here. That person, they thought you were corrupt..."

Void looked at the boy, "Yes, omnia et nihil. They believe I'm corrupt, They believe we all had one purpose, I was darkness. When in reality I'm-"

"Void" you interrupt, stepping backwards. "You Represent the god Void, not Darkness, and a Void doesn't have to be black."

"sanctus stercore how do I have a smart daughter?!" Void quickly covered his mouth, "Do you know what that means?!" You shook your head and he seemed to calm down a bit. "Good"

"I'm sorry I keep calling you Ammovoid, but may you introduce your friend and yourself?" You were surprised to hear that, your father wanted to get to know you. You barely even remember the first dad that did that! He also wanted to get to know Steven?

"I- u-uh, o-okay!" Great, your stutters back. "I-I'm (y/n). T-this is S-Steven. It's complicated h-how we met but he looks after me now with the gems. He also saved the Universe from the diamonds"

"THE DIAMONDS!" Void yelled. "I needed to stop them stercore! I'm sorry, I told them to Start their own lives and White and o Deus"

Steven didn't really seemed too bothered with this, it wasn't new information to you either, Rose told you the story before. "Void, it's okay. I've helped them, annoyingly it came with a cost but the universe is much safer now. Well from Gems"

Steven lent a hand on Voids arm to reassure him it was alright. Void still looked sad but he smiled down at Steven. He turned back to you and smiled.

"So now what?" You weren't sure. This was your dad, third dad at that? Maybe your fourth. But you knew this one cared about you, about Ammonite. Even about Steven and the Gems.

"We've gotta get outta here first" you looked at Steven and he nodded back to you. The platform from before had disappeared into the ground but you should be able to lift it back up.

"How do we get out though?" Void stood up, "I've been trapped here for years, I can't control this room" you looked up and around the yellow room, it was high.

"(Y/n) can, she got us here" Steven smiled. You swerved around with wide eyes. "Y-you think I can w-work this place?!" You panicked.

Steven walked over to you and put his hand on your shoulder and looked into your eyes. "Of course I do, you're stronger and smarter than anyone I know"

You laughed a bit, "I-I'm pretty sure Connie's the smartest" Steven chuckled, "maybe actually. But you know this stuff" Void stepped forward and smiled at you. "Ammovoid, you have the powers of two gods and humans, if anyone can get us out of here, it's you."

You looked at both of them, knowing you were the only one to help them get out.

Nodding you turned around and looked at the room, the faded yellow was a lovely colour but you couldn't imagine living in it for years.

You walked over to the pad that had brought you down to the ground. Hovering your hands over it you whispered to yourself. "Please, please let us leave, please let us fight, please let us free" begging under your breath to be let free.

You stood on the platform, watching it slowly go up.

"sanctus stercore, she did it-" Steven just smiled, knowing you could do it. You smiled back down as you told the platform where to go.

Steven hopped on but Void stood still. "Void?" You asked. It was still a bit weird to call him dad at this point, your daddy issues were a bit everywhere.

"What happens if I leave?"

You and Steven looked at each other, then he turned to Void, "What do you mean?" Void looked up, "I'm trapped inside of the other void, if I leave, something might go wrong. We might alert omnia et nihil.. even though I haven't seen them for centuries..."

You didn't see the problem, but Steven did. "We understand, we'll be back for you" Steven nodded to Void and Void nodded back. "Good luck you two"