(83) White meets Void... (83)

Back to the flash back, but around 50,000 years later, now White looks around 16, yellow looks 13 and blue looks 11.

Pink diamonds POV

"Hey blue!" I ran towards her room. It was one of the days when Ammonite went to sort out a problem in the universe. It happened every 1000 years or something, so we're used to it.

She never told us who or what caused it, it would just be a quick black thing flying through the air and something would happen.

We all lived in a gigantic palace like thing, we call it homeworld because we were created here around 50,000 years ago!

"Hey blue~" I knocked on her door, I was the smallest Diamond but Blue loved me most, she would say 'you may be the smallest but you have the biggest heart' I love blue! She so nice, I'd never leave her behind.

"Pink?" The blue door opened and Blue was behind it. "Hey Blue!" I smiled. "Wanna play with me?" "Yeah Okay, lets go to the garden" she closed the door behind her.We both left to go to the warp pad, they help us get around.

We landed at the Garden, it's where we would play when we don't want the others to destruct us.

Yellows most likely studding how to create gems and White, well she doesn't seem to do much? but when we see her she's lovely to play with!

"Let's play!"

Time passes and they go back to homeworld

We were passing Whites room when I heard something. "B-blue..." "mm?" I stopped walking and looked at the door. "She's not in there alone.." We went up to the door and peaked through the door crack.

Someone... else. Was there...

They had a blackish grey skin, they also had black hair like Ammonite and a black coat that looked really cool. Something gave me an off feeling about him though. He was talking to White...

"You can create creatures to serve you, you don't have to stay with Ammonite, she doesn't even want you. She'll leave you like she left everyone"

White seemed upset, she had black tears running down her cheeks, only small ones though. She sat in the centre of her floor with her head in her knees, this man was kneeling next to her, running her back.

"B-but she does want us... I.. she w-wouldn't have made us otherwise..." she looked up and turned to him. "You were just a tester for her... it's the sad truth. But you can create colonies, make everything perfect for you. You could be in charge, create more gems to help you and serve you, everything could be perfect"

White nodded and put her head back in her knees.. the man kept rubbing her back and whispering things in her ear. Ammonite was out and we didn't even know anyone else was here!

We kept looking through the hole as Whites black tears fell down her face... who was that man?

"Girls! I'm back!" We heard Ammonite yell. Blue ran to go find her but I watched what was going to happen in whites room...

The man looked around and spotted a window. "Cya round white" white stood up and waved goodbye as he disappeared into a black mist. "Bye Void..." there was no happiness in her voice... and that man must be called void! Ammonite never talked of someone called void?

I ran away as I saw White coming to the door. Luckily I have super speed! It's pretty strange sometimes.

I ran to my room and got the pebbles to make me a bed, they're really nice to me too.

Later that night

We were all sitting in the room with our thrones, I sat on the pink one at the bottom, Blue was to my right whist yellow was at my left. White sat above us and Ammonite sat on the floor.

"So girls? What did you do while I was gone?" "Pink and I went to the garden to play!" Ammonite came over and patted Blue in head, he bent down and patted me too, I may be small but I was getting bigger!

"How about you two?" "I made something!" Yellow seemed extremely excited. White was sitting down and just rolled her eyes. "Show is what you made then" Ammonite smiled as Yellow ran off to go grab something.

"How about you White?" White was leaning on the side of her throne with her legs crossed, not really concerting. "Nothin'" "really?" "Mhm" White was lying?

"No you weren't?" I looked up to white. "What you on about starlight?" "You were talking with that man, the black one" white's eyes widened. "What are you on about?!" "White?" "I was just doing nothing in my room!" I got up and looked at her.

"Why are you lying! You were crying and that man was talking to you! You kept crying black tears"

This time Ammonites eyes went wide. "White... you.." "I DIDN'T!" "White don't lie.." "UGH! WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!" White got off her thrown and walked up to Ammonite, I jumped and floated over to Blue who held me close.

"Were you talking with him?" "NO!" "Don't like to me." "IM NOT LYING! WHY DONT YOU TRY TRUSTING ME! I WAS YOUR TESTER AFTER ALL!" "You Were Talking To Him!" Ammonite got up and looked angry. What was wrong with the man?

"AND?! SO WHAT! YOU'RE DATING HIM AFTER ALL" "White! Don't raise your voice at me!" White seemed to be getting upset. She started to shout even louder and started to throw her hands around.

"NO! WHY DONT YOU EVER TELL US THESE THINGS?! LIKE HOW I WAS A TESTER! LIKE HOW YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND! LIKE HOW YOUR A GOD OR HOW THERES SO MUCH MORE IN THIS UNIVERSE!"

"Stop it now!"

"NO! NO I WONT STOP IT NOW!"

"White! You need to calm down right this minute!"

"WE CAN CREATE LIFE! YOU DONT NEED TO BABY US!"

Ammonite sighed. She put out a hand and grabbed Whites gem. She disappeared...