(59)...And Screams (59)

Stevens POV

That's when we heard a scream

I jumped up and ran over to Garnet, trying to shake her. "Garnet!? What's Happening!?"She was just standing there, terrified of something, paralysed.

Then she started to twitch, I let go and walked backwards. Her head was glitching. "G-Garnet?..." Garnet wasn't saying anything, weird sounds came out her mouth..

Her eyes turned while and black thick tears stared to fall down each eye. Her mouth was a bit open and black thick liquid started to fall out of it, a black thick pool of thick liquid lay by her feet from her mouth and eyes.

"Steven... she's not okay.." I heard Amethyst say. Worry as shock took over me, what was going on. Soon garnet stopped and fell to the floor.

Everyone ran up to her, "Garnet!? Are you okay?!" I was panicking. Garnet always knew what to do. Why was this happening, what was happening.

I let go of her when we saw that her body was becoming, grey? Black? She looked like a shadow.

"Steven. Hey back" Pearl stood up and grabbed me. Amethyst and Pearl were in their battle modes.

Garnet slowly stood up, I couldn't see her fully but something was off. "Girls?" You heard someone say. It wasn't Garnet. They sounded like a man, a evil but young man. They had a tone of cheek and childhood but mainly an adult man.

"Okay. Where's the boy?" I was hidden behind them both but I knew whatever it was could see me.

I stepped sideways next to Amethyst. My eyes widened as I saw what has happened to Garnet.. Her eyes were white, her whole body was the colour of the shadows and she looked like sass. All she was, were shades. That wasn't Garner anymore.

"What did you do to Garnet?" I asked, trembling a bit. "Oh this? Your Garnets okay. She's having FUN somewhere else." Garnets hand was on her waist, she looked sassy but evil. "What do you mean?" Amethyst asked. Stepping forward.

" I'll ask the questions here, indigo" she grabbed Amethyst and smirked. She then dropped her and looked at me. "You're that boy" A black mist came from no where, making second blind. I couldn't see where anyone had gone. Just a grey black mist.

"Amethyst?! Pearl?!" I couldn't see anything, only me. Then I felt someone grab me from behind, and pull me backwards.

"You should have let her fall back then" I couldn't see anyone but they pushed me. I kept getting pushed around as things were told to me.

You wasted time
She wasn't worth it
You shouldn't have helped her
She's going to kill you
You let this happen

I fall into the floor, "Ugh..."

She's dangerous
You won't fix her

"Oh shut up.. Ugh.." I was getting annoyed now. Where was everyone? I needed to find them. and get to the beach house.

She's going to die for good soon, don't bother.

"What?"

Don't try to help her. You won't succeed.

"How do you know that?!" I carefully stood up, looking around.

You won't succeed

"Shut up!" I started to run forward.

Don't tell me to shut up boy.

I just kept running. Where were they?

You won't find them

I ignored it. "Amethyst?! Pearl?!"

I don't think your gonna find them

It laughed. What?

I need to get to the Beach house...

I ran, no idea where I was going. Then something appeared in front of me, a big screen that seemed unreal. Like technology in homeworld.

There was Amethyst and Pearl on separate sides of the screen in the fog. "Amethyst?! Pearl!" They both looked around, confused , "Steven?" Amethyst looked around, "Where are you?"

" I'm not sure, but I can see you both in this weird screen? Anyway, I can't find you... And this voice won't shut up" I looked around while talking, wondering if I would magically see them. The screen kept clutching out.

"I know right! Shut Up!" Amethyst kept trying to swing her way through. "Steven, you've got to go find (y/n). We're gonna be fine" Pearl looked around. She knew something was going to happen.

"I'll be back for you both, I promise" The screen started to glitch out. And it disappeared, the fog started to split apart, showing me the way to the beach house.

All the lights were out and everything seemed dark. A dark mist hovered around the house. I ran through the gap and to the house, tripping over my own feet. I did my super speed so it didn't really take long to get to the door.

Something kept me from running in. I looked through the window, a dark mist was inside, hiding the light. I grabbed my phone and checked the time, it was midnight... did that mist change the time? How long were we gone? How much longer will we be gone..

I opened the door, slowly closing it behind me. I felt nervous. Something felt wrong.

I couldn't see anything, it was a thick black fog. I took a step into the house, and fell.

I was falling down in the darkness, screaming and yelling. I summoned my bubble but it seemed like I was falling forever. Suddenly I hit the floor and my bubble shattered. "Ugh!"

Look what we have here