(90) Believer (90)

Your POV

You looked at lion before starting your training, you knew you might need to cover your eyes so you took off your mask around your mouth and pulled at it a bit.

You pulled it into a long bandana as black stary sparks floated around it with a black mist. You placed it around your eyes, it still had the same design but was now a bandana, Ammovoid still written across your face.

You looked to lion and nodded to show you were about to start training. Looking just up from him you saw the distant sun in the sky and the sea waves pushing past each other.

You closed your eyes and imagined void standing in front of you. Opening your eyes you saw something build, like a hologram like pearls training holograms but this one was of Void.

You guessed this was something most gems could do so you thought it was from your moms side, not really questioning it all.

A pure rage filled your eyes as you looked at his smirk face. He hurt you.

First things first,
I'mma say all the words inside my head!

You stepped closer to him as fire filled your eyes, rage and hate towards him.

I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been
Oh Oooh
The way that things have been
Oh Oooh

You smirked as you looked at him, the anger and power over taking you again. You couldn't wait to beat his ass.

Second things second,
Don't you tell me what you think that I can be.

You lifted your hand as a ball of black wind started to build up.

I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea
Oh Oooh

You threw the ball at him as everything else in your vision disappeared. You only wanted him.

The master of my sea
Oh Oooh

The ball missed as he jumped away. All the emotions you built up started to control you.

(Actions while singing underlined)

I was broken from a young age

You looked at him as you ran. You started to pull all the shadows from their hiding and they all tried grabbing at him.
Taking my soul into the masses

Memories of how he abused you caused more anger to rise.

Writing my poems for the few
That look at me, Took at me, Shook at me, Feel at me

You remembered the cuts that lay on your arms, words within.
Singing from heart ache to the pain

Taking my message from the pain

Speaking my lessons from the brain

Seeing the beauty through love
Pain

You jumped up to attack him, but everything started to glitch out. Every lyric you had just sung started to repeat and glitch out between each other.

This ripped you from what was happening. The holographic void broke through the shadows with his own power, the power you control.

You have the same powers of him and Ammonite- Ammonite! You couldn't fight fire with fire, that would just make things worse.

Fight fire with water. Put him out. Use Ammonites powers on him.

He threw you across the concrete, Lion stood up a bit but you gave him the look to tell him to sit back down.

You looked up.
Third things third,
send a prayer to the ones up above
All the hate that you heard has turned your spirit to a dove
Oh Oooh
Your spirit up above
Oh Oooh
You looked into his eyes. This was a hologram. This wasn't real. But you had to fight like it was.

You stood up with a smirk across your face.
You made me a,
You made me a believer
Believer!
Pain.

You slowly started to step towards void.  The plants from the forest started to slither out, following your command.

You let the bullets fly and let them
Rain

My life, My love, My prophet came from
Pain

I was broken from a young age

Taking my soul into the masses

Writing my poems for the few
That look at me, Took at me, Shook at me, Feel at me

Singing from heart ache to the pain

Taking my message from the pain

Speaking my lessons from the brain

Seeing the beauty through the

Pain.

As you walked towards him everything started to glitch again, this time not from anger or pain.

Void was really there, you were in his universe, the dark Abis again.

You were walking up to him as fear was on his face. You barely even noticed anything other than how his face changed. Everything glitched and repeated itself.

Even though Void was your concentration, you could still see around.

Behind Void was people you couldn't really work out. There were some shattered shards around and the people in the back were in pain and breathing heavily.

The music got louder and everything glitched our even more. But you knew what you were doing, you were getting control.

You raised a hand as vines grabbed hold of him. He struggled and shouted but you didn't listen. You arranged his body with the vines until.

Everything stopped flickering. You were back in the reality and you shook off your head, realizing what was actually happening. The plants poofed the hologram and you watched it disappear.

You hadn't realized how much pain you were in. At first all your anger and pain took over, the power of Void took you over and it still could.

You didn't expect yourself to take full control of your powers straight away. You knew the darkness inside you could still trap you in power but you knew how to handle some of it now. Better than before anyway.

You looked over to lion as he was standing up in concern, then he bowed.

"Lion y-you don't have to bow-" you laughed at his silly action. He only did that when Steven or a diamond was around.

"Y/n?"

No-