(39) Void and Ammonite (39)

Your POV

"Yup" you sat on the bed and Steven had his hands round your waste, pulling you onto his lap and you both invited Amethyst to sit next to you.

"We only know the rumours of the gods, apparently 5. This all happened trillions of years ago. Older than the universe itself-" Garnet was telling the story but Amethyst had just conjured some popcorn out of thin air. "Okay.."
Garnet started up again.

"It was told that 5 Gods were created. One was Time
One was Darkness,
One was light,
One was Ore,
And the last one was unknown."

"It was said that they each could create a universe, creating anything they wanted. They all had the powers to create life and death. It was told that the Sun was their portal in and out of their Universes, in one big galaxy, bigger than ours times infinity. Each one was too big for their worlds, but all could shape shift into whatever they needed or imagined."

"Our Universe is said to have been made by Ammonite. She was the goddess of Ore. creating anything she wanted. She first made planets, all over the universe. The sun stood in the centre and she could go back to it when ever. She made a line of planets, reaching far and wide, all organised into their places. The main one she loved was 'Earth'. It was said to have reminded her of when she was created."

"She made beautiful world, each holding a new and interesting life form. Multiple on a planet, designed to live in their worlds peacefully."

"As Ammonite created her universe, Void would play pranks on it. He was the God of darkness, his universe is said to be in total darkness, nothing there accept painful truths and untold lies."

Pearl looked down and continued, letting Garnet take a rest.

"V-Void would send some worlds into darkness, throw them far from the sun, maybe even destroy them. No one knew what the Gods looked liked but it was told they were a mist of their color, sometimes transforming. It was told that Ammonite was a large rock, full of many colors, more than the eye could see, while Void, well he liked to be a black hole. No colors, no nothing."

"Void and Ammonite were always getting on each other's nerves. After Ammonite made the Diamonds Void gave them free will, they could create whatever they needed in their world. They made gems to make colonies, they took over planets. Ammonite couldn't stop them as if she was to be seen, her Universe would be taken away for such a foolish mistake. Ammonite gave each diamond a power, healing, electric, emotion, and light. She couldn't stop them but she could slow them down, reducing the destruction. Void would laugh at her when she came back to their galaxy, worn out."

"A few million years later Ammonite had created the 'Human' looking like you both, only without a gem. She loved these creatures so much as she had the power to hide from them when she pleased. She enjoyed watching them grow and adore her. After a million years Void would hate the way she was more peaceful now. So he gave the humans their own choices, he opened their eyes to more than Ammonite. He soon erased her from their minds, creating a God instead of the goddess Ammonite."

"When she came back she saw how much humans had worked. Creating homes, families. But most of all. Opinions. She seemed annoyed at first but realised, how much she loved it. It was told that Void and Ammonite fell in love, and that was that."

Pearl looked at you, Steven and Amethyst. The others had stars in their eyes, it was so beautiful. But you looked at the floor. "Something's wrong with that story.."

Pearl looked at you, "it's an old story. It suddenly disappeared from human kind, not a trace left." You got off the bed and Steven looked at you. "That doesn't make sense... Void was rude to her. He seemed to be the one who locked her up. She was bleeding and in pain while he laughed sat her. And how am I here if they loved each other so much? What happened between her and my dad? Who will answer all my questions if we die before anything?!"

You were stressing out, your heart pounded in your chest. You had so many questions but not a single answer. The story could be fake but something in it seemed true. Your gem started to glow as you where becoming more and more upset.
"Breathe, (Y/N), breathe" you couldn't calm down. The closer Steven got the more you panicked.

"S-stop moving towards me.." you mumbled. Steven held out his hand but you yelled stepping back.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"

Suddenly Steven fell to his knees, everything went darker as the lights inside flickered. You looked around, afraid.

"S-Steven?.." you knelt down to look at Steven but when he lifted his head...

His mouth had black foam coming out of it. You saw his beautiful eyes turn blood shot. You jumped back, afraid, falling over onto his drawers.

"S-Steven! Steven I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-" you looked up to see Pearl on the floor, a black puddle under her. Garnet was being torn apart as her fusion was evaporating. Amethyst had disappeared.

"N-no.."

You stood up. You saw how much pain they were all in.

"I'm sorry.." you mumbled, fear in your eyes..

"Make it stop.. make it stop!" You started to hit your head with your hand, begging yourself to stop whatever you had started.

Tears of blood started to spill Down your face.

"STOP IT NOW"

The lights turned on and Steven fell to the floor, weak. Garnet was dropped and fell into Ruby and Sapphire. Pearl started to gasp for air and amethyst started to fade back into existence.

"I-I'm so sorry... what.. what did I do?!" You looked at your hands and felt a darkness in them.

You wanted to help Steven but you couldn't bring yourself to do it. When he looked up at you you saw his eyes were still blood shot. His body was weak and you saw the fear in his eyes.

"I-" you couldn't even manage a word. Fear took over you. You turned around and opened his glass door, running out.

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

You knew where you were running to.

The same person who helped Steven with his powers.

Jasper