(5) Falling (5)

(You missed quite a bit. Okay, your dad was hit by a car, you were taken into your own basement, and beaten. Your father came back but had a brain injury and now he beats you. You have been traumatised and stuck for 7 years)

Also your now 15 1/2

Your POV

As you grew so did your body. You grew breasts and stayed small, most likely because you were starved. You didn't remember much from when you were younger. Pain and horrors filled your life.

You were unsure of what day it was, or year in fact. When your "father" came downstairs. He started to scream at you. Yelling, screaming, hitting, punching, kicking.

Telling you how pathetic you were and how you will never live to see tomorrow.

He beat you till you were so weak and sore you could barely move. He picked you up.. it was so bright outside... even though it was pitch Black? 'Was this the sky?' You thought?

You were dragged by your hair and couldn't scream as you had a sock in your mouth. You looked around while struggling.. you saw the road..

Your father screamed..
You stood there. Doing nothing...
The blood..
The dragging...

The torture

You cane back to reality. You blamed yourself for everything that happened. After all. If you had been more caring of him he might of been safe. Telling him not to stand in the road. Even if you didn't stand there. Pathetic. You could have screamed. Anything.

But you didn't. And 7 years later. Your traumatised and hated. You had scars up your arms from your father cutting you and you cutting yourself with that frame. You've been cutting for 5, maybe 6 years now. Your "father" doesn't care. Why would he?

You were being dragged through ally's. You saw the beach when your father tugged on your hair and chucked. Lightly saying "your gonna be gone soon.. off my back.. gone... not my problem... not a burden anymore. Dead."

You panicked.

You stood still.

You didn't fight.

Your dad dragged you up a hill. You thought he was going to drown you but you were wrong. He stood you up. Holding you by your shoulders on the edge of that cliff. He help you there.

"You won't be a burden anymore.."
he chucked.
You prayed.

"Bye (Y/N)~"

Like that.

You fell.