(67) On that Distant shore (67)

Your POV

Huh?... you were tired and felt a bit strange..

"What..." it seemed like the day, what happened?

You sat up on the couch properly, you looked down to see your dress and outfit. It really was nice...

Suddenly you remembered what happened! Void and Ammonite, Void being the man, meaning Void was the one who hurt you for so long! Void could be your real farther!?

You started to breath heavily, what's going to happen? Is Steven okay? Well he must be, but maybe he's not!? You had to know. You stood up quickly and fell back down, you felt a bit dizzy... how long were you out?

You walked over to the kitchen to grab a glass of water, your vision was a bit strange, but that was due to the dizziness. You collected a cup from the cupboard and turned on the tap.

You walked over to the stools and sat on one, noticing the two stones on the table... what? You picked one up, it was a red one, like a gem- A gem?! You dropped it, not enough to crack. Who was it? There were two- Garnet?!

Did you hurt Garnet somehow? You stopped sipping your drink and started to bite your lip, holding your head and side way looking at the Gems... these must have been Ruby and Sapphire.. they didn't normally un fuse and you hadn't properly met them.

But you'd never seen anyone poofed.. not with your eyes anyway. It was weird..

You got up and left, looking back at them. What were you meant to do?

You felt a bit better and walked up to Stevens room, "Steven?..." gently calling out into the empty house. You became more worried, was he okay?!

You felt a chill on your side, you hadn't realised his glass door was open? You turned and walked out, the sky was a lovely dark blue, soon must be sunset, you looked further, a few people on the beach. When you looked closer, you saw Steven Laying on the sand, Lapis and Peridot were talking and so were.. Bismuth and Pearl? You could make it out properly, but after another look, you knew it were them.

You sighed, a little laugh fell from your mouth as you leaned on the fence.

"It all became so lovely,
Those bluest skies above me"

You looked up into the sky, smiling, remembering times you all played on the beach.

"Those funny feelings I had never felt before I met you"

You felt butterflies in your stomach as you looked at Steven.

"I thought I'd stay a while.."

You tucked your soft (h/c) hair behind your ear.

"I tried to learn to smile,
So many colors I had never even known"

You remembered when you and Steven first met, when all the colours of the sun rise filled the sky..

"Maybe I'll find myself sitting on that distant shore"

You smiled, You saw Steven looking at you, was he? You smiled

"Maybe I'm not alone..."

You walked into the house.. a black mist filling the room.. you started to get afraid, feeling sick and dread.

"Then I see the colors fading."

The light seemed to be running
"Gentleness of light escaping."

The darkness seemed like a shadow, trying to scare you..
"Shadows of my fear invading"

"Have I seen this all before?"
You looked into the mist, you were still in Stevens bedroom as you could still see some things. After all it was a small mist.

"I know!" The mist disappeared.

"that there's something residing.." you slowly started to walk back to the Balcony.

"A terror deep inside me"

"I couldn't understand how you could be so bold..." you remembered when he tried to help you back with Void..

"Maybe I'll find myself smiling on that distant shore" you smiled, imagining a life where you were normal..

"Maybe I'm not"

"Alone..."

You smiled, watching Steven, Lapis, Peridot, Pearl, And Bismuth laughing and joking, eating pizza on the beach..

If you went you could hurt them

Huh? What..

You're dangerous. You could kill them in a heartbeat

S-Shut up...

You felt a bit sick, you left the balcony and went downstairs. You saw Pearls phone on the counter top. 'Hopefully she wouldn't mind if I checked the date?' You asked yourself.

You walked down the rest of the stairs and to the counter top. You picked up her phone, luckily you didn't have to use a passcode to check the date...

You turned it on.. YOU'D BEEN OUT A WEEK!? You started to hyperventilate... you felt sick. Everything became dizzy... you've been unconscious for weeks before but now was different. Void could be coming for you, Ammonite is suffering, you need answers!

You felt a hand on your shoulder, this didn't calm you. You collapsed to the floor, tears soaking your blindfold and running down your cheeks. "Please no.. please d-dont hurt me.. I-I can't a-anymore.. I- I don't w-want this.. p-please.. no.." you kept blabbering on..

"(Y/n).. it's okay" you recognised the voice from anywhere. You turned and hugged them so tightly they almost fell over. "I'm so sorry! I don't mean to hurt you!" You were so happy she was okay.. "here, calm down" she gave you a tissue and sat you on the stool.

"G-Garnet I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt anyone.." Garnet gently shushed me, "it's okay, I'm okay, we just need to make sure everyone else is" you looked up at her, you hadn't seen her face yet-

"G-Garnet-" you were paralyzed with fear. "Garnet.. y-you're not.." Garnet seemed half confused. She must have known she wasn't okay, maybe she thought you couldn't see from under the blindfold. Luckily Garnet knew better than to remove it.

"Garnet.. your eyes.." She wasn't wearing her mask, her eyes, they were all black with their irises being their usual colours, Red, Purple, and Blue..

She placed her hand to her face and summoned her mask, "I'm fine" she said, something in her voice, was ruff.

"Garnet.."

That's when Steven and Pearl walked through the door, laughing and chatting.