(82) Diamonds Creation (82)

In the black, where it says LOOKS it means LOOKS, not ARE. I just think some people might question the age gaps when some are faster growers and some are a bit late x

Your POV

Rose was looking down. Not at you. Her fringe made it hard for you to see her eyes...

"I hear it from him enough.."

"B-but Steven can't talk in here! D-don't l-lie to me! I-I just let s-someone else d-die! I t-tried to d-do something! I DID IT AGAIN!" The whole mane shook. You had tears falling from your eyes. They were black but was a bit transparent, these weren't thick either. This time they were a mix of the dark and light sides of you. Your mom and dad.

"(Y/n)... I've never forgiven myself for what happened to Steven, and never will. But I'll always be here for him, I'm here, thanks to my lion..." she looked up as if thanking him. "But if I hadn't saved you, you would have died. I've met Void.. once.. it was trillions and trillions of years ago, when Gem kind was first made. He won't kill her"

Flash back to when rose was pink diamond and the diamonds were first created.

Also, White looks around 11, blue looks around five, and yellow around 5 and a half.

Pink Diamonds POV

There was nothing,

Then me...

"AH!!" I screamed. I wasn't elegant, that's for sure.

There were some people in front of me. A woman, she was a bright white, a few mixes of black but mainly white, with pointy hair and a white diamond in her head. She was very very big.

"Woah! Thats so cool! White! How did you do that!" Someone else said. She was smaller, she was yellow with pointy hair, she also had pointy shoulders but seemed small. This one had a yellow diamond in her chest.

"I-I'm not sure... I-is she nice?" The blue one said. She was a little smaller than the Yellow one but otherwise looked around the same age. She had very beautiful hair, it was a light blue and went square at the bottom, showing off her blue diamond. She had a blue dress that showed off her shoulders. But she seemed anxious...

"Yeah! She's the nicest! That's the way I made her anyway. She's meant to be really nice and sweet and kind! She can also heal us, any gem any where!"

"You've done so well White! Well done!" This was someone else... I'm not sure what gem she was, but she was beautiful. She had a skin tight black dress and thick wavy black hair. She had white eyes with a flower with lots of different color petals.

"H-Hewo!" I smiled. They looked nice but still. We were all on a place with a white ground. "She spoke!" The yellow one seemed excited. The blue one was hiding behind the white one- the white one was the biggest- but her eyes were wide with stars in.

All the diamonds had diamonds in their eyes too.

The white one held out her hand for me to get on. I walked over and jumped on, smiling. She was smiling too. "Hey there starlight, I'm White Diamond" she smiled.

She held her hand down to her leg to show me to the blue one. The blue one quivered and held tightly to White Diamonds leg. "This is Blue Diamond" "Hewo B-Blue Diamond" I smiled. I liked this one, she seemed afraid of me though... but she smiled and seemed to calm down a bit after I said her name. She even gave me a small smile.

"Oh and this is Yellow Diamond!" She pulled me away a bit too fast and I fell over. I saw the yellow one looking down at me smiling. "Hello Pink!"

You smiled up to her and waved, "heyo Wellow diamond!" She laughed, "no its Y-e-ll-ow, not wellow!" I stood up and tried to say it. "Y-Yellow!"

The other one came up to me, she looked more older than the rest of us. She was much bigger too! She bent down and patted me on the head with her finger. "Well done little pink" I smiled at her, I like her, she's nice.

"Come on girls, I have to teach you how to create things like me! I need someone to help look after this universe when I'm done!"

She smiled as she picked me up in her hand and put me in yellows. She lifted yellow onto her shoulders and yellow held me on the big lady's head.White picked Blue up in one arm and followed.

"Oh and I'm Ammonite"

Back to normal

Your POV

"After that, we were all taught to create gems and what we can do. We were with Ammonite for around 96,000 years. She was like our mom. I'm not sure if the other two have forgotten. But one day white stopped hanging with us."

Rose was telling you the story of how she met Ammonite and Void. It was actually really interesting...