𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

After getting a tray to put his lunch food on, Hoseok looked around the cafeteria to make sure he didn't loose Taehyung, as he said earlier that Hoseok would be eating lunch with him and his friend group.

Hoseok was beyond thankful, as his greatest fear was being seen eating alone or moving to the bathroom stalls to eat to avoid any form of embarrassment.

As he was getting out of the lunch line balancing his tray, he spotted the back of Taehyung and Jimin's head.

"Hey Taehyung and Jimin!" Hoseok greeted with a big smile.

"Hey Hoseok, this is where we usually sit for lunch, you can choose whatever seat you'd like," Taehyung said, returning the smile.

Taking a seat in between Taehyung and Jimin, Hoseok observed the new faces around him while he took a sip of his water to avoid looking too awkward.

Besides Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung, Hoseok noticed three new faces. One of them had light brown hair and distinguishable dimples when he smiled, which Hoseok found quite adorable looking. Looking to his left, sat a rather lean boy with jet black hair and a very handsome face. His fashion sense was very chic as well, as he recognized many expensive brand labels.

Finally, looking at the last person at their table, Hoseok noticed that he had not spoken too much either. The boy was rather petite looking, maybe a little shorter than Jimin. As he glanced up at Hoseok, noticing he was looking in his direction, Hoseok quickly darted his eyes back down to his lap in sheer embarrassment. The boy across from his didn't pay much attention, and quickly disregarded the entire interaction as a whole.

After a few seconds, Hoseok snuck another sneak peek at the boy, quickly taking in all his features. His skin was fairly pale, and had pretty cat-shaped eyes. Whenever he took a bite out of his lunch, his chubby cheeks came clear in sight causing Hoseok to bust an internal uwu.

"Oh, Hoseok let me introduce you to my friends!", Jimin said with enthusiasm, snapping Hoseok out of his thoughts.

"Seokjin is the one wearing the jean jacket, Namjoon with the white shirt, and Yoongi with the black hoodie"

At that moment, Seokjin humorously put both his hands under his chin and shot Hoseok a playful wink, quickly laughing it off.

Namjoon gave Hoseok the biggest smile, making his dimples very apparent and causing his eyes to disappear.

Lastly, Yoongi slightly nodded his head in Hoseok's direction and shyly smiled before returning to his lunch.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you guys! You can call me Hobi if you'd like.", Hoseok said with a hint of shyness but ended with a heart-shaped smile nonetheless.

"Aww, Hobi is such a cute nickname, you can call me Jin." he stated with a very heartwarming and sincere tone.

Lunch continued for the next hour, and Hoseok felt very accepted to say the least. Always being pulled into conversation topics and frequently being asked questions by the different boys sitting at the table made Hoseok feel very comfortable and happy that they were all so inclusive.

Laughter filled the atmosphere around them, straight away reassuring Hoseok that he had found the right people.

Halfway through the period, his more reticent side was quickly replaced with his extroverted-self. Even at one point slamming his fist down on the table from too much laughter, which caused everyone else at the lunch table to burst into fits of laughter and even very obnoxious snorts.

Amidst all their fits of giggles, a sound resembling a window-shield wiper was soon heard, making Hoseok to glance up at Seokjin with a shocked face and then loosing self control once again and laughing obnoxiously.
                                                                                       ••••