𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

The sound of the bell chimed through the hallways, indicating that the everlasting school day had finally come to an end.

A certain mint-haired boy jumped out of his seat at the sudden ring, as he was very eager to finally go home and rest for the day.

Grabbing his backpack with a huff, Min Yoongi walked out of his last period classroom. The normal student traffic jam occurred in the hallways, which always annoyed Yoongi since he was quite short among the student body.

Finally letting his restlessness get to him, his arms impatiently pushed through the crowds of students; earning him dirty looks. Yoongi couldn't care less though, as he strutted towards the lobby entryway.

Just as he was about to push open the door, a sudden hand yanked at his backpack handle, pulling him aside into a nearby hallway.

Yoongi's eyes widened, and a horror-stricken expression took over his once nonchalant manner.

At his best attempt, the poor boy used all of his strength in order to escape from the anonymous culprit, arms wailing from side to side as he used his sneakers to grip the floor.

WHAT THE F*CK!??????

Yoongi looked around, eyes scanning the empty hallways in an attempt to find anyone to help him. Yet, to his disadvantage, this random person had the upper hand.

"Yoongi- stop it you're gonna poke my eyes out!"

Jimin?

Yoongi whirled his head around in confusion, only to be met with a smirking Jimin. Oh how badly he just wanted to wipe that stupid smile off his face.

"BTCH WHAT THE FCK-"

"-shhhhh, don't yell we're still in school," Jimin slapped his hand over Yoongi's mouth to get him to shut up.

"Says the guy who literally kidnapped me without warning instead of telling me like a normal person!?" Yoongi pried Jimin's hand off his mouth and sent the younger a scowl.

"Ok my bad, but seriously I need to talk to you about something. Me and Tae's soulmate senses have been tingling."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, arms crossed against his small chest, "What?" he responded sharply.

A sigh escaped Jimin's plump lips, as he nervously scratched the bag of his neck, "Well, we both noticed that at lunch today you and Hoseok were both acting pretty weird. I'm just worried, that's all."

Yoongi's face scrunched up in confusion at his friends words, "I don't know what you're talking about."

Jimin rolled his eyes and let out an exasperated sigh, clearly fed up with Yoongi's sh*t, "Don't play dumb with me, Yoongi. I know you noticed how Hobi wasn't laughing or talking like usual. And even you seemed suspicious of something, I'm not stupid you know."

"I disagree with the last statement," Yoongi mumbled under his breath, earning a glare from his friend.

"Ugh, okay fine. I just warned Hoseok to stay away from Chul, that's it. I have no idea why he's acting weird."

"Ok well, why are you guys ignoring each other? Y'all are literally taking steps backwards, what kind of clownery is this? Am I missing out on a detail here 'cuz its not really adding up," Jimin quirked an eyebrow at Yoongi, implying for him to continue.

"Look, I don't know but he's an idiot and annoying. So, that's my part of the story- goodbye!" Before Yoongi could successfully walk away, Jimin managed to step on the back of his heel, making the boy stumble and trip down into the floor in front of him.

"Not so fast there buddy, my interrogation isn't over yet."

Yoongi, who was currently trying to regain his balance, groaned and face Jimin with a pout, who was currently shooting daggers into his eyes.

"You're dense, you know that? I can tell Hobi wants to be friends with you. He's probably making an effort to distance away from Chul for that reason, dipsh*t! Please don't make this more complicated than it has to be."

Yoongi's eyes sheepishly gazed down to the floor, not wanting to make eye contact with Jimin since he knew his friend was right.

The boy was fully aware this whole thing was stupid, yet he couldn't necessarily control his stubborn personality.

Fingers tightly wrapping around his backpack straps as a reflex to sooth the feeling of anxiety building up, Yoongi shyly met eyes with his clearly irritated friend, "Okay, but I can't help it if he pisses me off."

Right after those words fell from Yoongi's mouth, Jimin immediately averted his eyes up to the elder's and sent him the most threatening death-glare Yoongi had ever seen.

Quite intimidated by his usually soft and squishy friend, Yoongi backed away and retreated his arms up in defense, "Okay, okay! Jeez, stop looking at me like that, have mercy on me!"

Jimin just pushed Yoongi aside, mumbled a quiet "mhm" on his way out, leaving a guilt-ridden mint-haired boy standing in the hallway alone, lost in his own thoughts.

It was very rare for Jimin ever to get genuinely angry or upset at someone, let alone a close friend like Yoongi.

The dumbfounded boy gazed after his friend in pity, suddenly feeling a pit of helplessness and an internal battle forming inside him.

-

At home, Hoseok was sprawled out on his bed, mindlessly scrolling through a certain someone's Instagram account.

That 'certain someone' being Lee Chul.

"Ughhhh how am I supposed to get over THIS?"

His eyes scanned every post, taking his sweet time and examining each detail before scrolling to the next. He also made sure not to like any past posts, since his fingers had scrolled quite far down into Chul's feed.

Hoseok's breath hitched, as his eyes had stumbled upon a particular picture that showcased Chul's raging biceps. Eyes lingering on the post for a ridiculously long time, he finally snapped out of it and threw his phone across the room. It landing with a soft 'plop' sound on the floor carpet.

Immediately, his hands grabbed at the pillow beside him, pulling it so it was lying underneath his face. After taking a big inhale, Hoseok screamed into it, "JESUS FRICK WHY IS HE SO HOT?"

Eyes widening in realization, Hoseok instantly slapped himself senseless, "AH NO BAD HOBI! SNAP OUT OF IT YOU SIMPY BTCH!"

As it was very hard to ignore those incredibly loud shrieks, Dawon listened carefully outside her brother's doorframe. Quickly taking in that he was talking about Chul, she ran into his room and hit him mercilessly with a broom, "HEY QUIT IT! WE DO NOT SPEAK OF HIS NAME IN THIS HOUSEHOLD YOUNG MAN!"

After dropping the broom on Hoseok's head, Dawon rushes over to pick up the phone that had been previously thrown onto the ground.

"Ouch," Hoseok muttered as he rubbed the part of his head where his sister had hit him.

Unlocking it, she scrunched up her nose in disgust at the page in front of her, "Ewww this is the guy you're crushing on? Really? Hobi, I expected better from you! He looks like a moldy carrot."

Hoseok made eye contact with his sister, cheeks flushed in embarrassment yet eyes fuming with rage at her little insult.

A devilish smirk played on her lips before running out of the room in hysterical laughter.

Rolling onto his back, the boy sighed in defeat, "This is gonna be a lot harder than I thought."

🍓thank you for reading, lovelies uWu!! I hope u enjoyed <3

🍼thank you so much for 800 reads, that's insane and I never expected I would ever get that much 🥺💘

🍓editor/assistant: jiminie_cricket_