𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

Yoongi tapped his pencil against the desk nervously, mind in deep train of thought, traveling places where he'd never thought he'd be imagining. Everything that occurred recently just happened too quickly for the poor boy to even gather his thoughts or recollect himself.

Unfortunately, the seven boys were back at school the following Monday, which didn't help since Yoongi was already distracted enough from his studies with everything else going on in his life.

Well, not much was happening, but in Yoongi's own little world it was quite hectic. His mind was pulling him in different directions, twisting and turning into a variety of lanes and points of views that drained the tiny bit of energy he had left inside him.

It was all too much to handle.

And it was all because of Hoseok.

The dancer, the person everyone always went to when feeling down, the sunshine of the group, the fluttery, hyperactive boy who radiated positive energy wherever he travelled.

It was all too much for Yoongi, for even the slight thought that managed to sliver through his brain regarding Hoseok confused him enough.

Why was he thinking about him?

Hell, Yoongi was not even attracted to the male in the slightest, furthermore barely knew about his personal life other than being a dancer and having a younger sister. But that was simply common knowledge that everyone picked up at one point.

Maybe it was just because of the teenage hormonal phase, where overthinking and being extremely emotional was typical for people their age at this time in life.

Yeah, probably just that, Yoongi told himself reassuringly, as he attempted to refocus his attention towards the professor.

Although, even if Yoongi wasn't necessarily drawn towards the male romantically, he could admit that Hoseok didn't deserve the cold attitude he had given him in the very beginning of the year.

That was one thing Yoongi did regret.

So, the mint haired boy made it a personal goal of himself to start over with Hoseok, and maybe even work their way up towards being friends.

Hopefully.

Yet, if Hoseok was mad at Yoongi for the his bizarre behavior and didn't want to be companions or anything of the sort, then Yoongi would completely understand and accept that.

However, a few kind gestures didn't hurt anybody, right? It was a place to begin somewhere, at the very least.

At times Yoongi did wish he was closer to Hosoek, even though he may never admit to it openly. Because at lunch, the boy couldn't help but feel like the odd one out, as trails of laughter and cheerful smiles were all influenced by Hoseok.

It was the happiest he's ever seen his friends before, as Hoseok acted like the group's battery and was always there by your side whenever needed.

And something inside Yoongi yearned for that.

Sure, sometimes the male would join in and laugh periodically at a joke made. But it felt weird, since Yoongi felt like he didn't have the right to enjoy himself fully or engage with the others if he hadn't even been nice to one of them.

It's like if the Wicked Witch of the West suddenly wanted to play Uno with Dorothy.

The idea of it felt unnatural, and also unfair to Hoseok since one minute Yoongi would be ignoring him and the other he'd be laughing at one of his jokes at lunch.