𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

A sigh escaped Yoongi's lips, as he glanced at  Hoseok who was staring at Chul's back as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. However, Yoongi did have to admit that Chul did have a quite muscular back.

If he wants to be stupid and fall for him, be my guest, Yoongi thought.

It's not like I care about him anyways

The rest of the class period, Yoongi barely paid any attention to the teacher's lesson. His mind was all over the place, as his eyes following the minute hand on the clock, eagerly waiting for the bell to ring.

Practically a century later, the period ended and he quickly grabbed his backpack and dashed out of the classroom. The last thing he wanted in that moment was any conversation with Hoseok or Chul, as his patience was running out.

At the speed of lightning he arrived in last period's class, and plumped down into a seat trying to catch his breath. Taehyung, with a very questionable look on his face, just walked through the door.

Sitting down in the seat next to Yoongi, Taehyung turned around to face him, "Dude, is everything good? You look like you just ran a marathon or something."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and turned his head towards Taehyung, "I'm fine."

Taehyung, unconvinced, gave Yoongi a 'bruh'  expression, but decided to just drop the subject as to not annoy his friend even more. Even though Taehyung knew something was wrong, but didn't want to push his buttons if class was just about to begin anyways.

••••

After class, Taehyung tapped Yoongi on the shoulders in order to get the older's attention, "Yoongi?"

Yoongi turned around to meet eyes with Taehyung, "Yeah?"

"If anything's bothering you, feel free to tell me, okay?" Taehyung's face expression altered, a look of genuine worry visible in his eyes.

A jab of guilt hit Yoongi, he knew Taehyung was just worried about his well-being, and he did feel bad that he always shut people out when he was stressed.

Yoongi rested his hands on Taehyung's shoulders and gave his friend a small smile, "I will, thank you Tae," before walking off to the bus station.

Taehyung was left standing all alone in the empty classroom, watching after his friend as he walked away.

••••

Indie music played out of Yoongi's airpods, with his hand rested against the bus pole, not really acring about anything else in the moment. His head bobbed up and down to the beat of the music, as he watched rain drops drizzled down the bus windows.

The tranquil tunes sounding in his ears always seized to relax Yoongi in stressful situations, or when too many things were on his mind at once.

Instead of talking his problems out with people, music acted as his therapeutic outlet, which was one of the many reasons Yoongi was more on the reserved side.

He was fully aware that venting to people would be much more helpful to him, since his feelings wouldn't be cooped up inside him all the time. However, Yoongi always went against this ideology, and stuck with music and basketball as a way to release his emotions.

Because when Yoongi did give in, he felt vulnerable and as if he was putting a burden on others by making them listen to his problems.
He barely opened up if something was bothering him unless people came to him first, even with his closest friends, like Jimin or Namjoon.