𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

[A/N: if u haven't gotten the update for yesterday's chapter, make sure to read that one first!! 💞]

✈︎ ☁︎︎ ✈︎ ☁︎︎ ✈︎

It was weird not seeing Hoseok's eyes twinkle with fondness, or light up within the simple presence of Chul anytime he entered the classroom or walked past them in the halls, or seeing that signature rosy crimson creeping up his cheeks at simple eye contact between them.

And it did take some time getting used to.

But Yoongi couldn't have been happier.

And perhaps that was a selfish mindset, and he did beat himself up over it for thinking that way about his friend and their past crush, but in reality it benefited Hoseok as well. Now, manipulation wasn't a threat hanging above Hoseok's head all the time, and only became more and more possible with every conversation or smile sent Chul's way.

And now that he's finally come to his senses, it's like that thread's been cut.

Yoongi wasn't the only one happy about this, in fact, everyone, especially Hoseok was more than grateful that his stupid crush had finally faded.

Which may seem a bit strange, since Jimin and Taehyung constantly teased Hoseok about it ever since August, yet those two were the most enthralled all about this. Which probably had something to do with the incident that happened in their first period history class just over a week ago.

But regardless, it finally felt like this stiff atmosphere had dispersed among the group, and between Hoseok and Yoongi as well. Although the two were best of friends while Hoseok still had feelings for Chul, the two would be lying if they didn't admit to feeling an underlying tension between them.

Possibly because of the fact that Yoongi had previously warned Hoseok of him before, or that Hoseok felt incredibly guilty for even falling for him in the first place.

But that was all in the past now, so any former barrier formed between the two that were hardly even noticeable to begin with, have completely and utterly vanished.

Finally.

Now they could both breathe properly without feeling guilty or bitter about anything at all, with all past grudges being left behind and trialing on the road behind them.

And they were never turning back.

✈︎   ☁︎︎   ✈︎   ☁︎︎   ✈︎

"Oh my god Kook do not beat up that rabbit just cuz it stole your last carrot!" Jimin screamed, running after his very aggressive and strong-willed friend who was actually attempting to murder an innocent bunny.

The rest of the group just stared off at them from the distance, attempting to hold in their laughter but dialing miserable as it all came rolling out afterwards.

"Jin aren't you usually the one to control that wild child?" Yoongi asked, turning his attention towards Seokjin who just shook his head with a laugh.

"Bitch you think I'm tryna catch rabies?" He deadpanned with duck lips, before going back to tweet something about the whole situation on his phone.

Yoongi just laughed at his ridiculous friends, before watching with a concerned stare when Jungkook was now playing tug o' war with the rabbit.

Yall I ain't making this stuff up- 😹👊🙈

Now, actual fear was beginning to pump in all of the friends' veins, as they all started running towards the pair from the front lawn which they were previously, sitting on in a circle.