𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

"Psst, Chae," Taehyung whispered to her, nudging her elbow as her big sparkly eyes met his, "send me the pictures you took of Hobi and Yoongi," he said bluntly, ensuring that neither of the said boys heard him as they were still cuddling on the ground.

Chaeyoung gave him a big thumbs up, deciding on just making a group chat in case anyone else asked her for them later on.

added to a new group with Tae, Chae, Kookie, Jiminie, Joonie, & Jinnie

Chae named group name 😻😻😏😏

Chae
*attachment: 2 images*

Tae
thanks queen

Kookie
jimin send the vid u took too

Jiminie
😛👍

*attachment: 1 video*

Joonie
omg uwu

Jinnie
guys stop looking so obvious cuz mr limbs and mr meow meow r gonna catch on 😹😹😹

Tae
suqq a toe hoe

Jiminie
hobi's too busy sniffing yoongi's shoulder we're fine 😋😋😋😋👌👌

Chae
what👁👄👁

Joonie
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Once that very questionable text from Jimin popped up in the group chat, everyone immediately turned their attention towards the hugging pair on the floor, not really caring if they looked too obvious or not at that moment.

And surely enough, Hoseok was sniffing Yoongi's shoulder for whatever reason.

"Hoseok are you sniffing me? This is weird even for you," Yoongi grumbled, trying just best to squirm out of Hoseok's tight grasp, yet the younger strategically wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist, with his arms around the elder's backside.

"Mhm," Hoseok mumbled, only tightening the proximity between the two as Yoongi turned his head around to send the group the look that screamed 'help me'.

Except, everyone just ignored Yoongi's call for help as they all either went back on their phones to do god knows what or falling into hysterics on the floor.

Or, if you were Chaeyoung and Jimin, who were apparently the group's photographers at this point, took pictures of the two tangled together. Which, Yoongi sent glares to since all he wanted to do was strangle his too good-for-nothing friends.

Well, maybe he'd make an excuse for Chaeyoung since she was practically an angel.

But Jimin was a little shit, so.

[A/N: KSJSJJA I LOVE JIMIN DW THIS IS KINDA FROM YOONGIS POV 🤩]

"You're like a giant teddy bear," Hoseok murmured into Yoongi's chest, the elder getting a good whiff of his friend's strawberry and coconut scented shampoo.

A light blush creeped up onto Yoongi's cheeks at the innocent comment, though somehow it still made him flustered.

But this wasn't news.

"I'm literally shorter than you," Yoongi retorted, only causing Hoseok to chuckle against his thick hoodie, the simple vibrations from his lighthearted laugh practically radiating the room with immediate joy.

"Doesn't matter."

"Hmph."

"My heart can't take this," Namjoon said, his eyes actually tearing up a bit from the overwhelming cuteness overload the group was getting at the moment.