𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕨𝕠

DOUBLE UPDATE ! as a thank you for 9k 🥺💖💖
make sure you've read chp 101 beforehand hehe <3

❤︎

"Wait, so who's meeting up with us at Pauline's and why exactly?" Hoseok groggily asked, rubbing his eyelids as he approached the door to Dawon's room that morning.

"You, me, Tae, Eon Jin, and Jimin and I dunno but it was Tae's idea," she replied simply, glad to have taken those extra acting lessons at school.

Because apparently, Hoseok believed it well enough to be satisfied before walking back to his room with a simple thumbs up.

That, or he was really gullible.

But that didn't necessarily matter, since Jimin, Taehyung, and Dawon's plan was all going into its work in just the matter of two hours, and they couldn't wait.

Obviously, they wanted to make it moderately special since it would count at the pair's first official date with each other, thus why they all collectively picked a cozy and rustic breakfast place with huge glass windows taking up one side of it, letting the natural sunshine shine through and cast a bright endeavor throughout the homey atmosphere.

It was perfect.

Not too fancy, but not too laidback or casual, but right perfectly in the middle with a friendly environment and delicious platters that catered towards all three meals of the day, despite being a widely known breakfast place.

Excitement bubbled up inside Dawon at the thought of Hoseok and Yoongi enjoying each other's company in one of the light blue booths with cute little flowers set in the middle of them and an antique light hanging just above their heads for that more aesthetically pleasing look.

It took nearly all her might not to expose the entire plan to Hoseok already, but she wasn't one to ruin the surprise patiently waiting for him.

And she knew that Yoongi was in for a big one, too.

✈︎ ☁︎︎ ✈︎ ☁︎︎ ✈︎

Pulling up to the tiny restaurant that sat at one of the street's corners on the outskirts of the bustling city, Hoseok pulled the gear shift and stepped out of the car with Dawon following behind soon after.

To Hoseok's surprise, he had never actually been to this small eatery before, since it was somewhat hidden behind a more popular street with brand name shops and boutiques that attracted a lot of tourists. But that didn't necessarily mean anything or determine its quality, since just from the outside Hoseok could already tell it was quite chic with a pastel color combo and rustic wooden door on the outside.

It radiated good vibes.

And Hoseok liked that.

A subconscious smile tugged at his lips once he pulled the door open with his hand, already being met with a smiling Taehyung and Jimin.

Taehyung's younger sister was nowhere to be seen, which was weird since Dawon specifically told him she'd be tagging along as well as her company.

But he brushed it off, since maybe Taehyung had an explanation as of why she couldn't make it. Nor did he notice just how exaggerated and wide his friends' smiles were, but of course he saw past all that and also didn't see how there was mop of frosty blue hair sitting at one of the tables.

"Hey guys," Hoseok greeted with a small smile, eyes scanning the cute breakfast parlor that carried 1950's energy with how the table booths and red stools accented the place perfectly adding in that extra pop of color, contrasting with the pastels on the outside of the shop.