𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

A week passed since Hoseok started attending his new school. As days went on, he grew more and more comfortable with his new friend group, thanks to the help of Taehyung.

It was never too awkward between him or the rest of the group anymore, since Hoseok overall had a very outgoing personality and it just took a little bit of time to fully express himself.

Cool air ruffled Hoseok's hair on their walk to school that morning, causing him to rub his arms in response. Even though it was early September, their morning walks to school were usually pretty chilly yet refreshing.

"Hm kinda ironic how the sun can get cold." Taehyung deadpanned, noticing that Hoseok was shivering.

Hoseok giggled at this and playfully shoved his friend causing Taehyung to laugh as well.

Among the friend group, Hoseok was the closest to Taehyung. Not only had he met him before anyone else, but their personalities were somewhat similar in a way with their weird sense of humor and bubbly attitudes perfectly complimenting each other.

Along with that, their passion for the art world brought them closer together as well. Taehyung loved painting and photography, as he was quite talented at it as well.

Hoseok's love for dance was a big part of his life, since he spent hours upon hours in the dance studio; which also brought him closer to Jimin since they both shared a special love for the world of dance.

Aside from Taehyung and Jimin, however, Hoseok considered himself moderately close with everyone else in the friend group (well, almost everyone, that is). Seokjin carried everyone on his back with his protective side always showing, always keeping everyone out of trouble, especially the younger ones. Along with acting as "parent" of the friend group, he also had a rather dad-like sense of humor. Although a lot of the time the jokes weren't particularly groundbreaking, everyone laughed anyway because of the way Seokjin delivered it.

Namjoon was the practical one of the group, and served as another guardian somewhat similar to Seokjin. He was very one-with-nature, with his love for animals and anything that had to do with plants. The others often associated with him being a "plant mama", as he had countless plants in his room and was also very good at taking care of them. Along with that, his high grades and not to mention his extremely high IQ made him the smartest one among their group, even though he was probably the clumsiest or most clueless.

The youngest of them all, Jungkook was constantly watched over by everyone since they constantly babied him. Even though he acted soft, Jungkook was actually quite athletically capable and incredibly strong as well. All his weekly visits to the gym paid off and gave him this muscular appearance. He was also very skillful in video editing, which he and Taehyung bonded over constantly as they were both experts with cameras.

Lastly, Yoongi. Hoseok didn't know Yoongi too well, but from what he's heard from his other friends he was a huge softy with a deceiving outside persona. Hoseok learned that Yoongi was actually a very talented basketball player, which grabbed Hoseok's attention right away since he always wished he was more athletic. Hoseok constantly hoped that Yoongi would warm up to him at some point, since he genuinely seemed like an amazing person even if he appeared reserved or more quiet at first glance.
                                                                                         ••••

Nothing very interesting happened in their morning classes, but Hoseok did receive a buttload of homework which he was not looking forward to doing.

Making his way over to the lunch table where everyone was sitting, Hoseok grabbed a seat next to Seokjin and Jungkook and began gobbling down his sandwich.