𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

Hoseok kissed me oh my god holy shit what the fuck I'm going to combust

Get a hold of yourself AGAGHHAAHJAJAJJNRJRKSJWJEJSIIW

Yoongi stared out of the train window, his eyes completely lifeless as he was trying his very best not to get up and start running around the train cart or punch anyone out of pure bliss.

He was not okay at the moment.

But for good reasons, because how would you feel if your crush kissed you?

I mean, it was on the cheek, but still.

And it was barely a peck..

Yet even the tiniest and softest physical contact between the two bursted a million bubbles of joy throughout the boy's body, even hugs put him into a blushing mess.

So how do you expect him to handle a peck on the cheek without wanting to jump out of a running train's window?

And in all honesty, he wish he could rant to someone about all of this, or excitedly tell a friend as they both squeal in delight together over a silly little crush. Yet at the same time, he couldn't trust himself to do that nor find to courage to.

Because if he did, the word would somehow get out and spread among the school, eventually reaching Hoseok's ears and there was no way he'd risk that possibility.

If that did end up happening, Yoongi wouldn't even see himself being able to get out of his room or see daylight ever again, nonetheless come face to face with Hoseok or any of his friends at school.

It would all just be way too humiliating, so Yoongi just settled on bottling up his feelings to himself until further notice.

Who knows? Maybe his friends had already caught on.

But, they wouldn't have right?

Right? Yoongi thought, sitting in a praying position on the train bench.

I mean, if they somehow knew or suspected of anything, they'd most definitely already had confronted him about it.

Just like how Taehyung and Jimin did to Hoseok in the beginning of the year when he first started liking Chul. Even before the two were close, Yoongi picked up on the constant teasing and pestering during lunch and other time periods of the day.

Now thinking about it, maybe it's better if they don't know.

So he could avoid all the annoying bugging that would surely drive his already hectic mind absolutely insane until the point where he'd officially go nuts.

Perhaps, it was all for the best. Since the boy was already used to keeping most of his thoughts and emotions to himself, unless it was Hoseok, who for some reason filled him with the kind of reassurance that he could tell the younger anything without being judged or regretting it later.

Except, in this case, that wasn't an option.

Since Hoseok was at the heart of the problem.

Although, it wasn't Hoseok's fault at all, so really Yoongi was at the heart of the problem. Hoseok was just a factor in it.

A small sigh emitted from Yoongi's lips, before hopping out of the automatic train cart doors and stepping out onto the station platform.

It was now nearing mid-November, and the weather only became bitter and bitter with each passing day, casting a light rosy coat on the tips of Yoongi's cheeks as the cool wind completely embodied him with it's brisk air.

The skies were a plain grey color, though not dark enough to resemble storm clouds or anything, but more close to a white-ish ombré with no sign of the sun even so peeking out from beneath the fluffy winter clouds.

The weather slightly reflected how Yoongi was feeling at the moment, almost as if the angels from above were trying to give Yoongi a sign about something.

The majority of his heart ached from the overruling emotions that never stopped to swirl or control his brain in a never ending roller coaster, casting a mini storm cloud to sit above Yoongi's head from his gloomy feelings.

Yet, there was still that one bit of hope that urged to peek out amidst all the pessimism that only caused his heart to become more forlorn as days went on.

Hope that maybe, just maybe, it wasn't a one sided crush.

Except, the dark clouds which represented reality, wouldn't let the sun peek out no matter what.

Because that wouldn't let Yoongi obtain the fantasized idea of false hope or expectations that would only further detriment his already broken heart.

Because in reality, it was just a one-sided crush.

✈︎   ☁︎︎   ✈︎   ☁︎︎   ✈︎

"Yoongi are you okay?" Namjoon asked in a hushed tone as the two walked down the school hallways together towards their next class, "you seem kinda... out of it."

Yoongi bit at his lip, since he knew the exact reason why he's been acting and feeling a little off recently.

And strangely giddy.

But was he going to tell one of his best friends that he trusted his absolute life with?

No.

Looking up towards Namjoon, whose eyes were glazed over with genuine worry, Yoongi hesitated before mustering out a weak, "Uh yeah I'm fine. Probably just stress since the winter finals are next month."

Namjoon nodded, since that did make perfect sense.

Yoongi had always been one to prioritize his grades before anything, not only for himself and to get into a decent college, but also since being the captain of their varsity basketball team required outstanding academic behavior and attendance, not to mention the constant pressure his parents weighed on him.

But still, something about it didn't sit right with Namjoon.

Like there was an underlying issue, or another problem apart of Yoongi's already somewhat secretive life that even he didn't know about.

Yet, he wasn't one to pressure his friends into saying something they didn't feel comfortable with sharing yet, especially if it was personal.

So, Namjoon just sided with wrapping an arm around Yoongi's shoulder and sending him a warm smile that made his prominent dimples pop, as the two headed towards their next class.

Which was all Yoongi really needed at the moment.

✈︎ ☁︎︎ ✈︎ ☁︎︎ ✈︎

"Oh and Yoongi?" Namjoon called after his friend, hastily shoving all his texts books and binders into his backpack before running up to him, "Just- tell me if you need anything, alright?"

A small smile made its way onto Yoongi's lips, to which Namjoon himself glowed brightly at, "I will, thanks Joon."

"Anything for you hoe," Namjoon teased, having Yoongi playfully shove him in return.

The two were really best of friends.

(;'ٹ')

✈︎ ☁︎︎ ✈︎ ☁︎︎ ✈︎

🍓THANK YOU FOR READING MWAH 💋
🍼hope you enjoyed!! <3
🍓editor/assistant: jiminie_cricket_