𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

"Hobiiiii" Taehyung practically screeched, grabbing the boy's arm and yanking him forward, Hoseok nearly tripping on the gravelly pavement.

"Ack!" Hoseok stumbled into Taehyung, his hand grabbing on the younger's shoulder for support, "what is it? You seem like you want something from me," he asked, eyeing the boy suspiciously.

An innocent smile overtook Taehyung's face at the accusation, "Nothinggg, I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out with me, Jiminie, and Joonie after school!" He beamed.

Out of instinct, the enthusiastic words 'yes, of course!' were tempted to roll off his tongue, but realization soon struck him that he had other plans.

Before responding, Hoseok sheepishly looked down towards the rocky sidewalk, scratching the back of his neck nervously, "Uhhh actually I'm busy after school."

Taehyung's smile immediately turned into a frown after those words left his friend's mouth, as it was his turn to eye the boy suspiciously.

"Oh."

Then he continued, "Pfft, like what? We're your only friends."

Scoffing at the insult, Hoseok just meekly responded with, "working on the project with Yoongi," he mumbled quickly, eyes widening in fear that Taehyung would react weirdly.

Because for some reason, he and a few others had been exchanging these odd at each other whenever Hoseok and Yoongi were involved together in some way.

And Hoseok was completely clueless as to why.

Quirking up an eyebrow at this, Taehyung smirked and latched an arm around Hoseok's lanky figure, "Ah no worries! Wouldn't want ya guys to fail, amirite?"

Hoseok's face grimaced at the fake monotoned voice, like he was talking as an advertisement or a Bath and Body Works sales lady.

"Mhm," Hoseok muttered, sneaking a look at Taehyung to check for bloodshot eyes, "you alright? I can always hang out with you guys next week or something."

"Better than ever," Taehyung shouted, playfully punching Hoseok in the arm. 

"Aah! B*tch if you keep this up I'm gonna have broken limbs by the end of the school year," Hoseok grumbled, rubbing his arm as a pout settled on his face.

"Sorry," Taehyung giddily apologized, giving Hoseok one last tight squeeze to make up for it.

Rolling his eyes, Hoseok just smiled at his goofy and bubbly friend, wrapping his arm around Taehyung's waist as the two continued their walk in the crisp early morning air, admiring the golden sky above them.

☾☀︎︎☽   ☾☀︎︎☽   ☾☀︎︎☽

As the two made their way up the staircases and towards their usual destination meet up spot near the lockers, Hoseok's eyes immediately lit up at the sight of Yoongi, who was for some weird reason leaning against a locker by himself.

Taehyung had run off to the bathroom just as the pair turned the corner, with the spontaneous excuse of 'my piss is gonna explode through my pants'.

So, Hoseok gladly waved off Taehyung, not wanting to see what would happen next.

In only one second within his eyes landing on the signature head of slightly fading mint green hair, Hoseok immediately dashed towards the elder quite forcefully, wrapping his arms around him in a tight hug.

Yoongi's eyes widened as brief panic rushed throughout his body at someone just randomly hugging him without any warning. But after realizing it was Hoseok, from his all too familiar curly locks of fluffy brown hair, Yoongi eased as a small smile tugged at his lips.