𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Yeah, Hoseok was definitely starting to see Chul differently.

Like..

Way differently.

His behavior, attitude, stance, and everything about him was just so..

Arrogant.

As if he was king of the world and acted better than everyone else, by treating his fellow classmates and peers like utter shit.

Now, if Hoseok was still blinded by that fake ass pearly white smile, then the chances are extremely low that'd he actually notice these small but still crucial actions nearly everyday.

Even during sixth period, where he always saw Chul laughing and smiling with people, his eyes happened to catch some 'behind the scene' footage.

If you catch my drift.

For example, just the other day out of the corner of his eye, Hoseok noticed how Chul just randomly asked for this innocent girl's poor money and promised to pay her back by the next day during that same period.

Well, next day came and of course, there was no sign of money.

And when the girl tried politely asking for it back, he rudely scoffed and her and tried to play the dumb card by not remembering ever borrowing it.

Hoseok was tempted to walk right up to him and slap that devilish smirk off his face.

And in all honesty, he probably would of if the punishment of expulsion wasn't a hanging threat above his head.

But after class, Hoseok did ask the girl for the amount of money Chul took from her and gave it to her, despite the endless thread of 'oh my god no you don't have to do that'

Yet of course, Hoseok didn't care since it was just five bucks, and plus, you never knew what she needed the money for.

So, he just played it safe and kindly slapped those five one dollar bills in the girl's palm before running away as quickly as possible, not giving her a chance for her to protest against it.

And its honestly amusing how much of a total dickhead Chul is, because this was just one of the many occurrences Hoseok had witnessed in just the span of a week. Now that he's finally come clean to his senses, guilt automatically swarmed up inside him since Yoongi probably wanted to slap his face upright when he found out about his lame crush.

Or... past crush?

Well, Hoseok would be lying if he said there weren't any lingering feelings still hanging by loose threads, practically begging to be cut off.

Though, Chul's cold behavior towards others was a massive turn off, so his feelings were definitely fading after practically an eternity of trying to get over him.

Which Hoseok was extremely thankful for, though he did scold himself countless times that if he had just paid attention to him more critically, then those heart flutters in his chest would have dissolved much much faster.

And not to mention how flat out conceited Chul was during basketball games, which now turned to be a regular event that Hoseok and their friends would often attend to.

Although it was more difficult to decipher what Chul would be yelling or shouting at his teammates over the ear-piercing screams that the crowd emitted, and also echoed throughout the gymnasium, it didn't keep Hoseok from noticing the unnecessary aggressive behavior.

He couldn't help but feel bad for Yoongi and Jungkook who had to deal with this almost constantly.

Along with the tormenting, rough teasing, and harsh discouraging words and insults that wouldn't stop pouring out of Chul's cursed mouth.