𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

"Chul?" Yoongi quirked his eyebrow at the figure before them, wondering what he could possibly want with them this time.

Looking from between Jungkook and Chul, Yoongi noticed the small tint of fear in the younger's eyes. Heart crumbling at the sight, Yoongi was determined to protect Jungkook at all costs or defend him if Chul decided to say anything rude.

After all, Jungkook was practically like a younger brother to Yoongi.

"I noticed you didn't faint out there, Min. What a surprise," Chul sneered, eyes burning into Yoongi's soul.

Rolling his eyes at the snarky comment, Yoongi just pulled Jungkook up from the bench before heading towards the locker room door, only for Chul to block the entrance entirely with his broad and towering build.

"Um, excuse us. We have places to be-"

"Min Yoongi has somewhere to go on a Friday night? That's a first."

"Please let us through," Yoongi nearly growled, his lips pursed as he clenched his fists.

"What's the magic word?"

"We're not in f*cking kindergarten," Jungkook mumbled under his breath, earning both Chul and Yoongi to look at him with widened eyes.

A small smirk couldn't help but tug at Yoongi's lips, as a laugh threatened to escape his mouth. Even though Jungkook rarely got into arguments or gave into snarky people, it was hilarious when he did.

Losing the rest of his patience, Yoongi shoved himself past Chul, hastily pulling the younger along side with him. The last thing Yoongi wanted was to pick a fight with him, as those never ended well.

As learned from past experiences.

As the two sped their way past the locker rooms and towards the gymnasium, where students began filing out from the bleachers, he quickly spotted the other three friends who had come to support them.

"YOONGI! JK!" Taehyung yelled, tearing away from Hoseok and Jimin as he made his way towards the two athletes, engrossing them in a big and squishy bear hug.

"You guys crushed them out there!"

"Thanks Tae Tae," Jungkook giggled, his hand combing through Taehyung's thick curly locks as his other arm rested across Yoongi's back.

Jimin and Hoseok soon followed behind Taehyung, quickly joining in the hug as well.

Yoongi's cheeks heated up as he felt Hoseok's delicate and lean arm snake around his waist. Attempting to hide the blush, he just buried his head into the crook of Jungkook's neck, assuming no one would notice.

"Ahh Yoongi's hair smells like fairy shampoo!" Jungkook giggled, sniffing Yoongi's hair.

"What the f*ck is fairy shampoo?" Jimin asked, perking his head up to look at Jungkook.

"I don't know, but Yoongi smells nice like a fairy so I got fairy shampoo!"

Hoseok giggled at Jungkook's cute comment, mentally agreeing that Yoongi did in fact remind him of a fairy.

And his hair smelled amazing.

But besides the point,,,

The group eventually separated from the hug, all heading out towards the gym and into the cool night air, the brisk and fresh breeze biting at their skin.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Hoseok exclaimed randomly, shuffling through his backpack to fetch out the snacks he had bought for Jungkook and Yoongi, "Here, I got you guys snacks, just in case you were hungry after the game."