𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

Long story short, Yoongi ended up falling alseep next to Hoseok on the couch and accidentally spent the night over.

When he woke up a few hours later, with the early sunrise peeking through the sheer living room curtains, Yoongi found himself being cradled in Hoseok's arms, an instant blush dusting his cheeks at the sight of Hoseok's arms wrapped tightly around his waist.

But reality dawned on him that his parents were probably worried sick, so he quickly yet carefully unraveled himself from his friend's clutch before reaching over towards his phone, propping his back up against the couch as he quickly unlocked it expected to be bombarded with a billion texts.  

However, surprisingly there was only one tect from his mom who had just assumed he had spent the night at Hoseok's, which he was quite grateful for since he did not want to deal with one of his parent's freak outs or endless rambles about how he should always tell them where he was going.

Which he did agree with and blamed himself for letting himself fall asleep on Hoseok's couch when he had told his parents beforehand that he'd probably just get home really late.

He was just glad that they weren't too mad or annoyed at him for that, so he quickly shot them a quick text before grabbing his things and heading out the door.

That was only after he had written Hoseok a little note and left it on the small table beside the couch, as well as sending him a text that he had left early.

Yoongi would stay for a little while longer until Hoseok woke up, but he felt guilty for having his own parents waiting for him and that Hoseok's had to deal with him extending his stay for another couple hours when that wasn't in the original plan.

So, as much as he didn't want to, he took the safer route and went out through the front door, making sure to close it behind him ever so quietly as he made his way towards his car parked just outside the Jung household.

Hopefully Hoseok wasn't too upset by the whole ordeal, but Yoongi his brushed it aside and drove off in the early hours of the morning, admiring the pastel hues painted all across the sky and the few cardinals perched up on a tree branch.

It was minor things like this that started Yoongi's day on the right foot.

✈︎   ☁︎︎   ✈︎   ☁︎︎   ✈︎

"Where did Yoongi go-"

"He left," Dawon casually replied, handing Hoseok the note he left him.

A small pout formed on Hoseok's lips, sending Yoongi a quick text before turning to Dawon once again, who had probably the evilest look planted on her face that Hoseok had ever seen.

"Wha-"

"Shut up and listen to me," Dawon demanded, plopping down on the sofa right in front of Hoseok, her eyes holding this unreadable expression that both scared him and excited him in a way.

Maybe it was good news she had for him.

But whatever it was, he was still terrified to say the least, since Dawon was quite unpredictable.

"Okay..." Hoseok trailed off, scooting backwards on the sofa ever so slightly while running a hand through his disheveled hair.

"Do you like him?" She asked sternly, not an ounce of emotion seen in her eyes as they locked with Hoseok's widened ones, before he broke the eye contact and immediately whipped his head away from her.

"I am not answering that."

"Only someone who likes him would say that," she replied rhetorically, leaving Hoseok no choice but to mumble a curse word under his breath.