𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

An awkward atmosphere permeated over the lunch table in between two very specific boys.

Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi.

The thick tension crawled underneath Hoseok's skin, which he absolutely hated. He didn't know why there was an uncomfortable silence between them, but at the same time he slightly understood why.

Ever since Yoongi built up the guts enough to warn Hoseok about Chul, both boys have been feeling quite disoriented and confused to say the least. There was the internal battle Hoseok had to deal with, which doesn't help his tendency to overthink certain things.

While Yoongi, on the other hand, is convinced he's completely fine with the whole situation. When in reality, it aggravates him that someone could be so dumb as to fall for the possibly worse human to ever exist.

In his opinion, at least.

And of course that one person had to be Jung Hoseok, who Yoongi didn't particularly take a liking to.

Which is why, the situation "doesn't bother" him. Because the shorter boy supposedly doesn't care about Hoseok, right?

Hoseok's shaky hands picked at the salad in front of him, suddenly looking quite unappetizing. Scowling, the boy pushed it aside as he settled that he wasn't too hungry, and just continued on sipping on his water from time to time.

The usually bubbly, loud Hoseok that everyone knew wasn't speaking at lunch that afternoon, which of course everyone noticed.

Laughter that always filled the empty aroma with joy, was absent that day which caused an uneasy undertone at lunch.

The group wasn't used to this, even Yoongi felt off about it, who normally didn't pay attention to these types of things. Quite uncomfortable, the boy just stared down towards the ground, suddenly taking great interest in his fingers.

It was unbearable.

Yoongi couldn't even stand the thick strain between the two.

Taehyung and Jimin exchanged nervous glances with each other, obviously sensing something was wrong.

They were platonic soulmates after all.

Since the two didn't want to make a big deal out of it in front of the rest, they basically spoke through telekinesis, using their 'soulmate senses'. The two settled on speaking to both of the tense boys sitting at the lunch table beside them; determined to solve whatever this mess they had gotten themselves into.

Initiating the plan with a final nod, Taehyung and Jimin resumed to carrying on a steady conversation and gobbling up their half-eaten lunches.

Hoseok and Yoongi too absorbed up in their own minds to even notice.

-

Sixth period.

A groan escaped Hoseok's heart shaped lips as he hesitantly walked into the respected classroom, making sure to keep his head pointed downwards.

The two people who were the reason for this whole mishap were already seated at their desks; Chul carrying on a laughter-filled conversation per usual with his desk mates and Yoongi sitting quietly by himself.

Hoseok's reluctantly eyes trailed over to where Yoongi was sitting, the smaller boy leaning back into the wobbly unstable chair, eyes gazing forward into nothingness.

Slowly waddling over to the desk, Hoseok plopped down in his seat, making sure his eyes never met Yoongi's as he was much too nervous to deal with confrontation at the moment.