𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

"Get to work you little sh*ts!" Seokjin yelled to his friends across the café just a few minutes before the opening.

"Could you say something maybe a little more motivational?" Yoongi groaned. Unfortunately, the he had been up all night catching up on assignments and Netflix shows; to say he was exhausted would be an understatement.

"Alright, how about if you start working right now I won't lower your paycheck by half the price," the eldest smugly smiled, earning glares from Jimin, Namjoon, and Yoongi.

"Ughhh, I'm so fricken tired," Jimin pouted as he crossed his arms over his chest in a baby-like manner.

"Very cute," Seokjin replied sarcastically, "I better not hear anymore complaining out of any of you," he threatened in a stern tone, to which the other three gladly obliged and resumed their work, much to scared to further piss him off.

Just as Yoongi had finished tying an apron around his waist, he walked across the café to prepare the coffee machines for their usual morning rush. His shoes squeaked against them floor as he hastily moved all across the small perimeter, with Namjoon chaotically following behind him due to Seokjin's orders.

"Ah Joonie, could you pass the coffee bag?" Yoongi hurriedly asked, hand motioning forward towards the nearby male. With one swift motion, Namjoon tossed the coffee bean bag towards the elder, "Thanks."

"Mhm," Namjoon mumbled back, before heading into the storage room to grab more supplies.

After the small shop opened up for the public, a flow of customers rushed in as usual, all mostly ordering a coffee drink of some sort. Hectically running back and forth from behind the counter to the seated floor, the four boys continued to take orders, brew up beverages, and wipe down tables after every customer.

A heavy sigh left Yoongi's lips, as he wiped sweat off his gleaming forehead. It had only been about an hour or two, yet somehow the male had already grown tired from today's shift. Shaking off his thoughts of relaxing at home quickly, Yoongi went right back to preparing drinks for customers.

"One small lemon citrus tea!" He called out with a broad voice before turning right back around to taking the next awaiting orders.

From a distance, Namjoon observed that Yoongi was growing weary already, as the elder was practically tripping over his own feet just from walking back and forth between the machines.

"Yoongi, did you sleep at all last night?" Namjoon whispered as he nudged the boy next to him, concern clear in his voice.

Yoongi awkwardly paused at the younger's question, as he knew Namjoon would give him a pep talk about how he should get more sleep. Yet he knew he was also a horrible liar, and just went with telling the truth.

"No," Yoongi weekly mumbled out, voice barely audible.

"Yoongi-"

"I know I know," Yoongi cut him off as his hands stirring a coffee drink, "it's just hard right now with my schedule and everything. I'm trying."

"Okay, I'm just worried. Your eyes are hardly staying open only two hours into the shift."

Not receiving a response from Yoongi, as the boy just shamefully hung his head low towards the floor, Namjoon just sighed and shot the boy a last sympathetic glance before simply walking off.

Putting all thoughts aside, Yoongi stiffened up and pushed away all internal distractions, as he didn't want to be scolded by the intimidating Seokjin who practically watched over all of them like a hawk.

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎

A couple hours in, the morning rush soon slowed down to a steady flow customers, which calmed Yoongi's nerves by a tad since he didn't have to hurry himself nearly as much.