𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕪

[OMFG CHP 90 bruh I'm so sorry it was not my intention to make my book this long I- anyways enjoy 🙈💖]

❤︎

italicized = flashback

Exams came and went, starting just the following week after Yoongi's last basketball game. Thankfully, the group's studying all paid off as all eight of them felt moderately confident when taking their finals just before winter break began.

And now that that strenuous process was all over, all students could now relax at ease for another two weeks before school started up again.

Today was the last day of school just the day before all students were let go. It was a shorter day however, since it was mainly for Christmas celebrations and festivities as well as a concert of some sort at the end of the day hosted by the school band.

Before finals weeks started, Min Yoongi did nothing but cram his entire schedule into the size of a toothpick in order to squeeze in as much time for studying for the excruciating tests.

From dawn til dusk, his head was stuck inside a different textbook each day corresponding to the subject of the test scheduled for the next day, and he somewhat stuck to that program.

It was mentally draining to say the least, but it was nothing different from freshman or sophomore year, so he was used to it nonetheless. Still, it did manage to take a toll on his already not-so-good sleep schedule, and he often came to school with dark bags under his eyes or a shaggy appearance.

Though, despite how much he was convinced of how incredibly awful he looked, there was always a certain someone to remind him every single day of how much he looked like a panda with his under eye bags.

Which, he assumed was supposed to be a compliment, but knowing Hoseok he honestly wasn't too sure.

Since that boy was unpredictable to say the least.

A light chuckle slipped through his lips at the memory of when the two bumped into each other on their second test day, Hoseok immediately greeting him with a warm hug that instantly filled his body with warmth contrast to the frigid December weather outside.

"Yoonie you look so cute today!" Hoseok teasingly cooed, pinching one of Yoongi's cheeks before having his hand swatted away right after as a scowl formed on his friend's face.

"Hoseok, I look disgusting," Yoongi chuckled, backing away against the lockers as Hoseok just kept a loving gaze on him.

"Not possible."

"Hm?" Yoongi shot his head up at the remark, both of the boys' faces painted with a faint blush even though Hoseok's daily compliments were solely meant for playful purposes only.

Still, that didn't calm their beating hearts threatening to jump out of their chests at any minute or their rigid breathing as soon as one of them set their beautiful pair of brown eyes on the other's.

"You kinda look like a panda," Hoseok laughed, throwing his head back at the comparison that was now much to similar not to see.

"I can't tell if that's a compliment or not," he rolled his eyes in return, though a smile still managed to make its way into his lips since Hoseok just had that effect on him regardless of the circumstance or situation they were in.

"Of course it's a compliment!" Hoseok scoffed, punching the side of Yoongi's arms ever so lightly so the elder still erupted into a thread of 'ouchhh'.

"Tae doesn't he look like a panda?"

And then it all unraveled from there, with Taehyung, Namjoon, and Hoseok all gushing over Yoongi's disheveled appearance that they still found incredibly adorable. In fact, so adorable that Hoseok trapped him into a very suffocating hug and wouldn't let go until the two others had to pry him off themselves just to ensure that they wouldn't all be late to their final exams.