𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

For the entire lunch period, the chaotic but loving group made sure to make Chaeyoung feel as welcomed as possible, knowing that the unwanted adrenaline rushing through her bloodstreams probably had her stress levels sky rocketing.

She was more on the shy and timid side, being soft spoken and more reserved about her opinions. Obviously, they didn't want to rush her into anything or be overwhelming with their very hyper personalities, but still made sure to show their more goofy characteristics .

Knowing that being the new student at a rather big public high school could be insanely nerve racking, as they had all been there at some point, they all reassured her that if she ever needed help with anything, she's always welcomed to talk or go to them for any form of advice.

Yoongi especially made sure to truly emphasize this.

In some ways, he kind of related to her.

Disregarding the more soft and cheery appearance, Yoongi knew what it was like to feel as if you shouldn't voice your proper opinions, or always being restricted to keeping thoughts within yourself.

So hopefully, aware that she could relate to one of them, it made her feel more comfortable and at ease asking for assistance in anything she was unfamiliar about.

After lunch had ended, both Hoseok and Yoongi offered to walk Chaeyoung to her next class, just to ensure she wouldn't get lost in all the complicated hallways and secretive twists and turns of the overbearing school.

Not to mention the student traffic jam.

At first, she denied their kind offers since she didn't want to burden them with helping the "pathetic new student", but Hoseok and Yoongi weren't having it and walked her anyway, just for safety measures.

As the three scurried their way to class, small talk was discussed among them in order to ease Chaeyoung in a little more. It wasn't uncomfortable or forced, but overall a pleasant atmosphere that hung above them.

And even though they didn't know too much about her yet, both boys already instantly took a liking to her along with the others.

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎

Entering the classroom, Hoseok soaked in the afternoon sunlight perfectly warming up his face with orangey yellow hues, casting this golden ray on his eyes that made them pop with this beautiful honey color.

Yoongi, who has only just arrived moments before, couldn't take his eyes off him.

To be fair, Hoseok was in his general eyesight, so it's not like he was purposefully staring in awe.

It was simply.. unintentional.

Yeah, let's go with that.

However, just as Hoseok locked eyes with Yoongi, the elder immediately tore his eyes away from the ethereal being in front of him, and back towards his lap, a light rosy crimson dusting his cheeks in the process.

He was just praying to the almighty gods that Hoseok didn't notice he was full on staring the whole time, or perhaps dismissed it with no dwelling thoughts. Thankfully, the prayers were answered, since Hoseok barely took notice of this and was completely unaware of the blush coating Yoongi's face beside him.

"Hey Yoongi!" Hoseok happily chirped, pulling out the chair in front of him before lazily plopping down in it.

"Hello~" Yoongi greeted, still not facing Hoseok, who was fetching out some supplies from his backpack.