𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Hoseok sighed as he entered his house after school, sliding off his tennis shoes and heading upstairs.

He needed some time to think for himself.

Ever since sixth period, anxious thoughts would nonstop swarm his head which didn't leave him any room to focus on his curriculars.

Overthinking was one of the things he was best at by far, since even a simple hypothesis could lead to distressed thoughts and constant self-blaming. Even if the situation or mishap had absolutely nothing to do with himself, he'd always find a way to lead it back to him.

From another point of view, it may come off as selfish since you're always thinking you're in between other people's problems.

But really, Hoseok was so selfless that he only cared about other people and practically self-deprecated half the time.

Putting his hands over his face and aggresiely pulling his hair he screamed at the top of his lungs, "UGHHHHH F*CK!".

No one was home, so it was the perfect opportunity to do so.

"Jesus Hoseok, you come to a new school and actually find a good friend group yet still manage to screw it up?"

One of his favorite ways to release his anger was scream at himself for an hour or cry.
It may sound quite harsh, but it actually got out some adrenaline and did the job perfectly.

What if Yoongi hates me? What did I do? Should I ask him??

At lunch today he was fine with everyone else...

Yeah, he's usually more distant with me but he looked pissed, I must've done something to upset him

Ok, lets play out the events that happened,

Bumped into him at the store, seemed fine

Sixth period and lunch was the same, just didn't pay attention to me

Met up at the library..

"OH"

It was probably at the library, he seemed really stressed and in a hurry at the end of it. What if he ended up being late???

"And it was all my fault!"

At that moment, Hoseok let his emotions get the best of him as he landed face-first on his bed and started screaming into his blankets.

Hoseok barely knew anything about Yoongi, but what he did know is that he loved basketball. Yoongi's entire life adjusted itself for that sport, always making time to fit in extra practice or not missing one single game.

It was one of the few things that caused him to fill up with pure happiness everytime he heard, saw, or witnessed something having to do with it.

Not to mention, he was insanely gifted.

Hoseok wouldn't be surprised if he took up a career involving basketball, highly expecting him to make a professional team. It was Yoongi's pride and joy to play, and he constantly looked forward to it, whether it be a practice or meet.

And of course I had to mess that up for him, like I did with his friend group

Maybe I should just switch schools before I meddle with anything else like his family

"Hoseok, calm the fudge down. You're overreacting way too much. So what if he was late? It's probably happened before, ahhhhghg stop being a baby! Control yourself!" he basically screamed at himself.

Hoseok did the classic yoga inhaling pose, which surprisingly calmed his nerves down by a bit.

Then he suddenly remembered that Jimin had checked up on Yoongi, so surely everything was resolved.