𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

"Let's hang out soon!" Hoseok excitedly clapped his hands together, a huge smile taking over his face.

"Oh, uh sure, "Yoongi replied, a small smile lacing his lips.

The memories came flooding back, about how Hoseok had called Yoongi pretty, their interesting conversation about sandwiches, and how Hoseok had asked if Yoongi wanted to hang out later.

It all seemed surreal, especially to Yoongi.

In the beginning of the year, he had been nothing but cold and distant towards the younger. And for no reason at that- or if there were excuses as to why he did it, it was selfish.

Underlying jealousy, or the simple petty opinion about how he found Hoseok extremely annoying, loud, and obnoxious.

Sure, Hoseok was still all of those things. But in the most adorable, charming, likable way possible. It was quite a miracle how fast Yoongi's opinion changed- as if the gods from above bound the two by destiny.

But that's silly, there's no such thing.

Yoongi hasn't even registered how envious he was of the younger, how Hoseok was so carefree and flexible, not caring about anyone else's opinion but his own.

Even though, that really wasn't the case at all.

But on the outside, that's what Yoongi saw and believed.

Making new friends was never easy for Yoongi, and he was jealous of people who had that skill naturally. Able to carry a flowy and steady conversation without any awkward silence or pauses to think of the next question to ask, or asking people you barely knew to hang out.

It amazes Yoongi, how an awkward fluff ball like Hoseok could also be the most extroverted, outgoing, free person to exist in his eyes.

He adored it.

How the brunet was easily flustered, yet bold.

"I mean, you are quite pretty."

Shy and awkward, yet social and exuberant.

"Let's hang soon!"

There was always two sides to everything- and everyone in Yoongi's case.

Yet, unlike Hoseok, Yoongi only showcased one side. A reserved, quiet, cold-appearing yet soft and sweet introvert. Of course, on the inside that no one else saw, there was a completely different person.

But isn't there always an inside and outside personality?

Yoongi shrugged it off nonchalantly, biting down his eraser amidst all these thoughts.

And he couldn't help but wonder what Hoseok meant by reminding him everyday that he was pretty. Surely the boy was just saying that in the spur of the moment, and most likely forgot about it by now.

Right?

I mean, who would do such a thing-

Ping!

Interrupting his train of thought, the dark room was suddenly illuminated by his phone resting on the near side bed table, as Yoongi had received a text notification.

Hoseok
helloooo :D

Yoongi chuckled softly at the cute emoticon, before hastily typing back a reply.

Yoongi
hey

Hoseok
why so dry drink some water 💧