𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

"There's our little sunshine!" Namjoon exclaimed happily as a sleepy Hoseok stumbled in (not particularly looking like a little sunshine at that moment) eyes barely able to stay open since it was still moderately early in the morning. The hood part of his white sweatshirt was drawn completely over his disheveled head of hair, the two drawstrings pulled tightly into a knot that swaddled Hoseok's drowsy face.

Somewhat resembling a baby wrapped in a blanket.

Yoongi, who wanted nothing more than to run up and pepper the boy's cute and morning-chub face with light feathery kisses or wrap him in a hug, contained those strong urges and continued wiping down the granite tabletops placed all around the café.

"Hey Joonie," Hoseok mumbled, walking lazily into Namjoon's broad arms and trapping the towering man into a squishy bear hug.

He forgot how nice and warm Namjoon's hugs were.

Chuckling, Namjoon ruffled his hand through the boy's unbrushed hair, "Why are you up so early, Hobi? You seem like you're here against your will. Please tell me you're not being held hostage."

Sending his friend a concerning glance, a calming angelic laugh soon followed afterwards from Hoseok's lips as he responded with a small, "No, I just like getting up early in the winter. Something about it is therapeutic."

And even though Yoongi was on the opposite end of the café, his heart still swooned at hearing those small light laughs that never failed to bring comfort to his ears.

Something about them was just so- cute.

But what's not cute about Hoseok, at least in Yoongi's eyes, at this point?

"Oh my god yes like waking up to a winter wonderland outside your window!" Namjoon enthused, looking up towards particularly nothing specific as if he was dreaming about it in that very moment.

"Mhm exactly!" Hoseok squealed, though his excitement or usual energy wasn't as apparent as usual since it was only 10:00am in the morning.

Interrupting the two's sweet moment, a fuming Seokjin stormed out of the back storage room ignoring the quizzical stares being sent by Yoongi, Jimin, and the few scattered customers trying to enjoy their early morning cup of coffee peacefully, "Um excuse me why did no one tell me Hobi was here?" He sassily asked, sending a glare towards Namjoon with his hands perched on his hips.

Namjoon, who was smiling bashfully, only offered his annoyed friend a weak glance before being pushed aside harshly.

"Out of my way bitchass," Seokjin said, though there was that sense of playfulness still present in his tone, "oh my god my babyyyy," the elder cooed, wrapping his arms around Hoseok's lean and slightly shorter figure.

Not really knowing what to say at that moment, a squirming Hoseok just gave Namjoon an apologetic smile as he attempted at stifling his giggles, before melting into the cozy hug.

This only caught Jimin's attention, who was now also rushing over towards the hugging pair.

Apparently it was national Hug-a-Hobi Day, because now the three of them were fighting over on who got to hug him.

Noticing the tension, though really they all knew it was just a lighthearted bicker, Hoseok settled them down by bringing all three of them together into a group hug.

While Yoongi, who didn't have the option to join in because his three co-workers had just unmercifully abandoned their duties at the counter and dumped their jobs onto the poor boy, just stared longingly at Hoseok.