𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕚𝕩

"What the hell Min Yoongi!?!" Jungkook shrieked, taking the man by the shoulders and violently shaking him as he continued to scream into his ears.

"Why would you purposely take Hobi out on a cute little date, prepare to ask him to be your boyfriend— which by the way, is what you two have been wanting ever since the beginning of fucking time — and then NOT ask him? Bitch if you're not gonna ask him then I'll ask him for you myself. This is like watching three long trilogies of a movie series just to get an anticlimactic ending."

"I know I know!" Yoongi seethed, ripping Jungkook's grip off of him who continued to glare daggers into his soul, "I know I'm an idiot, and I didn't mean for that to happen. I just got so nervous and—"

"Okay but that's still no excuse since when are you not nervous around Hoseok?" Namjoon joined in, a low chuckle escaping his lips before quickly shutting up once he saw the horrifying expression on Yoongi's face from his side comment.

"I mean Namjoon has a point, you're gonna be nervous either way so might as well ask while you can," Taehyung reasoned, slumping his shoulders with a nonchalant shrug as he ran a hand through his fluffy locks of hair.

Yoongi poked his tongue against the sides of his mouth in an agitated manner, "You guys are just making me feel worse."

"Good! Then maybe you'll pussy up and ask the man," Seokjin beamed from across the café counter, whipping a towel over his shoulder.

"Seokjin I will—"

"Guys," Jimin finally spoke up, causing everyone to look at him expectantly, "look, I know we're all annoyed at Yoongi and want to slap him into his senses, but guilt tripping him is not going to work."

"Thank you," Yoongi sighed, holding a hand up towards Jimin's direction in a gracious manner.

"What we need to do is threaten him."

"What!?" Yoongi screamed, widening his eyes at what his so-called friend named Jimin just proclaimed to them all.

"I like it!" Namjoon agreed, crossing his arms over his chest as everyone else soon jumped onto Jimin's bandwagon.

"Great!" Jungkook chirped.

Taehyung smirked, "Sounds like a plan."

"You know, I must admit that's pretty clever," Seokjin settled with, wrapping an arm around Jimin's shoulders loosely who only sent a cheeky grin in Yoongi's direction.

"Wait wait— what are you threatening me with? And also this isn't fair cuz last time I checked this was my relationship and not yours," Yoongi retaliated, clearly annoyed by the whole ordeal.

"Last time I checked you were also a dumbass, so," Taehyung replied coolly, offering Yoongi a fake pitiful expression from across the café.

"Well—" Yoongi was about to begin, except he couldn't help but agree with Taehyung because even he himself hated him for it.

He had an opportunity, and deliberately chose not to take it while he could.

And knowing fully well of how stupid he was for it, he was still hoping that his friends would offer him some helpful advice about the entire thing.

That was obviously a mistake, especially since his only sensible friend, Chaeyoung, wasn't able to meet up at the coffee shop that day due to her parents' strict orders.

Just his luck.

"Okay I get that you all hate me for it, but can I at least get some advice on how to redeem myself? You know, something that would actually help," he exasperated, placing both elbows on the counter with a rag draped over his shoulder.

"Fair enough," Namjoon reasoned, biting his bottom lip in deep thought before offering his advice, "what if you take him out somewhere nice? It doesn't have to be a fancy restaurant or anything, but I dunno maybe somewhere scenic likeeeee the lakefront or a park, you know?"

Yoongi hummed in thought, since Namjoon's suggestion did seem pretty nice and reasonable, plus New York had plenty of nice places to go to especially on the outskirts of the city where it wasn't as crowded with tourists.

"That, orrr," Seokjin trailed off, clearly trying his best to come up with something, "try to think of a meaningful place to you guys, or maybe somewhere that Hobi specifically loves. You know, all that cliché type shit."

Once again, a possible option.

"I like both of their suggestions: and a combination of both would be taking him to like an outdoor square or something. He likes that," Taehyung added in, earning nods of approval from the others.

"Yeah that and he also likes cute little shops and cafés and shit, you know all that aesthetic stuff," Jimin piped in.

"Literally just take the man out to eat, he'll
definitely say yes if there's food involved," Jungkook answered plainly, making everyone whip their heads around to face him with a stoic expression.

"Kook, this is supposed to be special!" Taehyung rolled his eyes, patting the boy's back in a sympathetic manner.

"Food is special! That's where you took me last week when you said you wanted to play Minecraft with me, bitch," Jungkook retorted, sticking his tongue out at Taehyung who only scoffed at his argument.

"Well consider that opportunity now nonexistent."

Jungkook gasped, "You wouldn't!"

"Oh but we would," Namjoon pointed out calmly, poking a finger out at the bantering pair.

"Guys we're getting off topic here," Yoongi interrupted them, all five pairs of eyes now staring blankly back at him.

"Okay look," Seokjin started, strolling towards Yoongi and placing a hand on one of his shoulders, "my personal opinion on this whole thing, is to take Joon's suggestion. Somewhere meaningful yet casual, but still really cute and kinda disgustingly sappy. Central Park is a good option, or maybe a lesser known outdoor park with an avenue full of little shops. Something along the lines of: effortless! Yet, 'I put a lot of thinking into this casual date so please accept my offer'."

"I second this," Jimin said, picking at his nails in an unbothered nature while Yoongi was currently overworking his brain and overthinking every possible scenario gone wrong.

Yoongi hastily nodded at all the advice he was given, deciding to take Namjoon and Seokjin's into the most consideration being as they were the most flattering-sounding to him.

Plus, they were absolutely right about Hoseok liking cute and casual outdoor dates, or browsing family-owned shops and cafés.

So with that in mind, Yoongi returned back to his working headspace, disappearing behind the storage room with his head full of a particular boy clouding his mind.

Hopefully he could pull it off.

❤︎

🍓👁👅👁
🍼thank you for reading!!
🍓editor/assistant: yu_ju_you