𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

As the rain came pouring down against the car windows, Yoongi made his way over to Jungkook's house to pick him up for basketball practice.

Practice was always something to look forward to for Yoongi, since it was a way to take out his anger or destress about something that had been bothering him.

Basketball acted as his outlet.

His legs bounced up and down and hummed to the rhythm of the song playing on the car radio, while keeping focus on the busy road in front of him.

Jungkook didn't live too far away from Yoongi, only about fifteen or so minutes. But even if they were a little bit late, the coach would give them a big lecture about it and add fifty push-ups to their warm up routine.

He hated it when the coach added on extra exercises. Just thinking about it made him sweat and focus on getting to Jungkook's faster.

After a few minutes, he pulled up in front of his friend's porch where he saw a smiling boy wave at him and rush to get in the car.

"Hey Yoongles!"

"Hey Jungkookie, are you ready for today's practice?"

"Yup," he said, showing his signature smile, "I brought extra banana milk today! Hehe."

"Enough for me as well?" Yoongi said with a wide smile and pleading eyes.

"Ah fine but only one, why don't you go buy your own? >:("

"'Cause I'm too lazy to go to the store," Yoongi said in between laughs.

"Hm that's on you sweetheart," Jungkook replied with a sassy tone flipping his hair and puckering his lips.

••••

Yoongi and Jungkook entered the school building, running up the stairs to ensure they'd make it on time for the warm-ups.

Quickly setting their things in the locker room and grabbing their water bottles, they bursted through the gymnasium doors just to see only a few boys sitting on the floor.

Phew, not late, Yoongi thought with a relived sigh.

"All rightttt Yoongi and Jungkook are here, check! Just waiting for a few more and then we can start, okay everyone?" their coached yelled through the open gym.

Before warm ups and practice, Yoongi just stretched to loosen up his muscles beforehand with Jungkook and a few others.

After the remaining team players filed in through the gym doors, the coach led their usual warm ups, containing push ups, sit ups, burpees, and jumping jacks.

By the end of it, everyone was already sweating bullets even though the real challenge hasn't even come yet.

"Tired already I see," Yoongi heard someone say to him.

Looking around for the voice, his eyes landed on Chul.

Lee Chul, of course it was him.

Ironic he would say that though, since it was obvious he was tired as well with his quickened breathing and sweat dripping down his face.

In response, Yoongi just rolled his eyes and continued paying attention to the coach's directions on what to do next. After all, small things like this didn't bother him as he was used to it by now.

Chul returned to his original position across from Yoongi, and sending him a quick glare before giving his attention back to the coach.

Practice continued like that, first doing some dribbling and shooting exercises and then splitting up into small teams to play games against each other.