𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

The lunch bell rang, causing everyone at their table to jump up immediately and throw all the left over trash away. Even though the loud sounding of a bell interrupted Hoseok and Yoongi's light conversation, it didn't stop them from continuing it on their way to class.

But sadly, the two eventually had to depart as their classrooms were on different levels of the large school building.

Hoseok glanced one last time at Yoongi next to him, before walking down the opposite hallway, "Bye Yoongi, see you later!"

The said male looked up alarmingly, a small smile lacing his lips, "Yeah, see ya Hoseok," right after saying goodbye he shyly looked down right away, making his way to class.

Little did the two know that Taehyung had not been far behind them, observing their every move and behavior towards each other.

The taller male smirked at the adorable sight, planning on telling Jimin later on. The two soulmates gave themselves the credit of pairing up Hoseok and Yoongi's relationship, as it seemed as if the pair had just completely forgotten past grudges.

Which all four of them were extremely grateful for.

As the two took off in separate directions, Taehyung eventually went his own way after practically stalking the two.

Hoseok, on the other hand, could barely contain happy emotions bubbling inside him and the smile that tugged at his lips.

Over the past two days, it felt as if a weight had been lifted off Hoseok's shoulders. The feeling of putting a burden on Yoongi and all the confusing emotions that had been controlling his mind have finally dispersed into thin air over the past few days.

However, he was a bit confused as to why Yoongi had been treating him abnormally kind recently. It wasn't a drastic change, but the fact that Yoongi was smiling or even laughing around him was still quite bizarre, but nevertheless Hoseok couldn't help but feel thankful.

For the first few weeks of school, all Hoseok's fears revolved around Yoongi's opinion on him and straining his brain on how to satisfy the elder. Yet, just within the past week or so, it's as if those anxieties and constant worries had never even existed.

Perhaps that's a bit dramatic, but overall the boy had been feeling much more content and pleased with himself than ever before. And his general mindset was in a much healthier place than at the start of the year, even the melancholiness of missing his friends ameliorated immensely.

A few insecurities still swam around in the back of Hoseok's mind at times, as the subconscious self-degrading thoughts would always be there, yet the boy did not pay much attention to them. And when he did dwell on them, a rush of exhilaration quickly drowned those pessimistic ideas.

A smile laced the the dancer's lips, as he walked into his next class feeling happier than usual, even though many already assumed Hoseok was optimistic every second of his life. Yet, beneath those cheerful smiles and cracked sense of humor, the inside of the boy was crumbling.

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎

Right when school ended, Taehyung practically leaped out of his seat and ran through the halls, beating the usual student traffic jam that occurred on the daily basis.

Currently, the jumpy male was on a search hunt for Hoseok, as many questions swarmed his already jumbled up mind.

All regarding Yoongi.

Eagerness, impatience, and a sense of adrenaline filled Taehyung up to the point where his eyes were buzzing. Other would most likely mistake him as high, but the innocent boy was just overloaded with high spirits and an intense exuberance.