𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

"Do you have a crush on someone?"

It's as if Hoseok new his dirty little secret.

A secret that Yoongi had tried so hard to conceal from the others from finding out about.

And especially a secret he didn't want Hoseok to know.

So why did he ask that? A question so specific to Yoongi's feelings and the fact that Hoseok himself, had specifically asked Yoongi.

He couldn't know right?

Was this just for teasing purposes?

To provoke Yoongi into humiliating himself in front of everyone?

Yoongi gulped, eyes not daring to make any eye contact with anyone in the room, who's eyes were all pinned onto his petite body that somehow only shrunk into a much smaller form from curling his knees up to his chest and wrapping his small arms around his bunched up knees.

Unlike the other times he's blushed, where it was only a faint rosy color that was almost natural looking, his faces nearly turned a tomato read, even spreading to the brim of his ears as he tried his very best to hide it.

Yet, that wasn't very possible either.

Some form of guilt couldn't help but swallow Hoseok whole, that maybe he had triggered a bad memory of some sort. He didn't want to do that, it was just meant to be a lighthearted question.

"It's alright if it's too personal, Yoongi," Hoseok calmly reassured, tilting Yoongi's chin up to face his sparkling eyes that mixed with golden hues of honey and amber.

"N-no, it's just I don't have a crush on anyone right now," he murmured through a stern, yet trembling tone, one that sounded so incredibly faux and fake that everyone knew it was a lie.

Though, no one knew who to be exact, but it was all too blatantly obvious to tell that Yoongi was a bad liar.

'O' was all Hoseok could make out, slowly inching away from his friend as he eyed everyone else in the room cautiously, before turning his head back to the elder besides him.

"Do you want a different question then?"

Everyone perked up with excitement at this, that maybe their little truth or dare game could last just a bit longer and end on a more interesting note.

"Yeah Yoongs you should accept another question, or maybe go for dare if you're feeling riskayyyy," Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows, planting his face between his hands as he rested his elbows on the carpeted floor.

Not really knowing what to do, since Yoongi was beyond embarrassed that his face was completely red and that he also couldn't even answer the question that could've possibly ruined him and Hoseok's friendship, his mind just went back and forth deciding whether to go for another round.

And truth was not looking so hot right now, since his past mindset told him that truth was the easier, safer route than a risky dare would be.

But boy was he wrong.

"Ummm," Yoongi contemplated, his brain dashing from one end of the spectrum to the other, not being able to pick and choose the middle or a solid answer for his slowly growing impatient friends.

"Dare I guess," He whispered, voice barely audible as it was unusually several octaves quieter than it normally is.

"Okay!" Hoseok chirped, eyes now scanning the room, "Can someone else choose a dare for him? I'm not the best at coming up with ones," he sheepishly confessed, scratching the back of his neck.