𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

As soon as Hoseok held the café door open for Yoongi, a whiff of sweet aroma surrounded them almost immediately. The smell of sugary treats such as freshly baked cookies, cakes, cupcakes, and a variety of breads filled the atmosphere around them, drowning the two in sweet serenity.

Since the temperatures outside have only been dropping, the café also welcomed you with a comfortable and cozy heat, which was radiating off several vents placed around the walls.

Awkwardly shuffling in, Yoongi just stared questionably as Hoseok before the taller eventually spoke, "You can pick anything you want."

Yoongi felt bad for denying, but only felt even worse for accepting it by taking Hoseok's hard earned money for something he didn't need. It did hurt to say it though, since he knew Hoseok was only trying to be nice, and it didn't help that Yoongi was greeted with his signature heart shaped smile and cute little dimples.

"Thank you, but I really don't have to get anything. You didn't even hurt me, I promise. See?" Yoongi lifted his wrist up to show Hoseok that he was indeed okay, and tried convincing the younger by displaying his gummy smile.

But of course, that didn't change the brunet's mind, "Even if you aren't hurt, I should still buy you something since I did randomly drag you here after school without your permission," Hoseok giggled sheepishly.

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm."

Even though the last thing he wanted to do was take another person's money, he knew that Hoseok would win the foolish bicker anyway. Plus, he had to get home to work on assignments after this, so the elder couldn't afford to waste any more valuable time.

After ordering the cheapest item on the menu and thanking Hoseok endlessly, the pair sat down at a small table for two near one of the huge windows.

It was a very pretty view, as the trees were starting to turn into their stereotypical autumn colors. And all you were met with when walking outside was a vibrant clash of oranges, reds, and yellows, all flowing and mixing together as if in a painting.

But, although the sight of it and overall setting was very pleasant to be settled in at the moment, Yoongi had to admit that he did not want to be there right now.

It wasn't because of Hoseok, though.

No, it was because of the fact that Hoseok wanted to talk about Chul. Of course, Yoongi understood why, and it was honestly very sweet of Hoseok to consider others before himself.

Since that was the sole reason he was doing this.

But recalling those memories only made the elder angry, or hold this bitterness against someone, which he hated doing.

However, he had to put those grudges away and sacrifice his own mentality just for an hour and suck it up.

Don't be selfish, Yoongi told himself, fingers nervously tapping on the round wooden table before him.

"Order 23!" A barista called, making both Hoseok and Yoongi jump up from their respective seats friskily as if it was race to see who could get it first.

"It's okay, I got it," Hoseok reassured, motioning for Yoongi to sit back down.

"No no, you paid I can get it," and before Hoseok could even have the chance to object, Yoongi had already skidded his way over to the counter and headed back with a drink and small treat in hand.

"Okayyy," Yoongi began slowly, handing Hoseok the coffee, "so um, what and why did you wanna know about, Chul?"

"Please don't judge me, but I'm pretty sure you already know from the beginning of the year, since Jungkook, Jimin, and Tae would not stop teasing me about it," Hoseok chuckled.