𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

[i double updated yesterday so make sure you've read those chapters beforehand hehe <33 thank u!! 💘]

❤︎

Unfortunately, the dread of having to go back to school arrived eventually a couple days later, still in the early days of January.

Everyone's Christmas spirit dispersed into thin air when hearing those despised beeps, buzzes, rings, and everything in between from their alarm clocks waking them up as early as 6:00am.

The hard part was readapting to the schedule they had naturally gotten used to ever since the beginning of the year — but now with having a whopping two breaks off filled with nothing but merry festivities spent with friends or taking the time off to relax completely, it seemed so much more tiring than they remembered.

After January first, which marked their first official date together, a couple dates more followed after that but in a more casual manner, so in their minds they weren't really considered dates since the majority of them were cuddling up in a blanket fort or baking treats together, etc etc.

Cute and casual, just the way they liked it.

Of course, even with dating they still managed to spend time with the rest of the group as well, also having to make sure not to be too dependent on one another since making the others feel like a third wheel wasn't their intent at any point in their relationship.

Because as Taehyung phrased it, "If one of you guys are dating, then we're all dating."

Whatever that meant, leaving your own imaginations to interpret that now infamous quote by the one and only Kim Taehyung.

A truly wise man.

Hoseok chuckled at the memory, currently brewing himself a pot of tea since he had woken up much earlier than normal for some reason, so he reckoned eating a good breakfast would help ease him into the school day at the very least.

A tiny bit of him was excited to go to school again, since he'd get to see his friends everyday which is something he did miss while over break. Then again, the thought of having to endure crucial procedures of piling assignments and nerve-wracking exams ruined his entire mood all over again, once settling in the mindset of hating the thought of going back.

But it was only 6:40am, with still over an hour until he had to be in that familiar school building and sitting in first period class with his two best friends, Jimin and Taehyung.

At least they could start his day off right with their bubbly and positive personalities, never failing to make him laugh even on the gloomiest of days which is something he loved about having them as company.

With that one optimist thought, a small smile broke out onto his face just as the tea kettle began whistling, frantically turning off the stove and pouring the boiling hot liquid into a mug.

The minty whiff of green tea filled the air around him, soaking in the pleasant scent that he hadn't smelled nor drunken in practically ages, since he can't even remember the last time he drank hot tea.

But once that nostalgic sensation hit his taste buds with a delicious and strong flavor of jasmine, he suddenly remembered why he used to drink it nearly every day a couple years back and showed just how much he truly missed it without even realizing.

✈︎    ☁︎︎   ✈︎   ☁︎︎   ✈︎

The warmth of the school greeted him and Hoseok and Taehyung as they walked into the all too familiar building already crammed with annoyed and agitated teenagers with the fact that they were returning from their long winter break.