𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

Boyfriends.

They were boyfriends.

Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi were boyfriends.

They no longer owned the title of 'experimenting' or 'taking things slow', or just plain old dating.

Obviously they were still dating because that's what a couple does, but now their relationship was made official with a proper label. Honestly, it didn't add on much to it technically speaking since their infatuation with each other only grew naturally by every passing day, but it was nice knowing that they could refer to one another as their other half now.

Or saying the word boyfriend instead of 'Yoongi' or 'Hoseok' when talking about them, as well as making sure people were well aware of their relationship.

But that last segment didn't matter much to them since they weren't obnoxious about flaunting their relationship publicly, and really only showed minor affection towards each other during school so only their close knit group of friends knew about them and maybe a few others here and there.

There was nothing embarrassing about admitting to them being in a relationship obviously, and if someone was wondering if they were together then they'd have no problem disclosing it.

It was just a personal preference to keep things more private for now, since both Hoseok and Yoongi were moderately soft spoken people who weren't too fond of an excess amount of unneeded attention.

But that didn't mean that they never shared little pecks here and there, or subtly held hands in between passing periods or in the secret nooks and crannies of the school, or hugged for a long, long time. Which usually ended up with their usual position of Hoseok wrapping his legs around Yoongi's waist and hiding his face in the crook of the other's neck. That, or peppering Yoongi's face and hair with small and light kisses, which always resulted in Yoongi being a blushing and flustered mess.

Which was adorable from Hoseok's point of view, the reason as to why he kept on doing it since that pretty rosy tint that painted Yoongi's cheeks never got old, and was overall a pretty sight to endure every morning when the two first arrived at school.

But with being boyfriends, there came the downs as well.

Like teasing.

Lots and lots of teasing.

It wasn't something they weren't used to by now, but since their relationship had recently taken to the next step, the teasing only became more cruel and frequent.

And some of it let's just say, was not family friendly.

Which always ended up with one of their friends getting slapped by either Hoseok or Yoongi, depending on who it was aimed towards more. Yet even with those constant threats, the frequent jokes and laughter never ceased to a stop.

The only person who didn't partake in this was Chaeyoung, but even she giggled silently at times and then coughed to cover it up, since she was not willing to risk getting hit or cursed out on.

Which was very smart of her.

Something the others should seriously take notes on.

However they were completely unfazed by all the cruel teasing at this point; sure, it was annoying but it didn't anger them as much as it did when they first started dating or became boyfriends.

But now several weeks have passed and Hoseok and Yoongi were mostly unbothered by it at this point, since the overused and repeated jokes just got old.

"Tae, quit it already, it's getting old!" Yoongi fumed, his face beet red with how enthusiastic and mocking his friend's tone was about it.

"You're not innocent Yoongi, we all know you want—"