𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

"Alright, Jimin," Taehyung began, having Jimin immediately roll his eyes since of course the younger just had to pick him as his first victim, "truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Boringgg," Taehyung sighed, mimicking Jimin by rolling his eyes in a very exaggerated manner, "ummm okay. What's the body part you get complimented most on?"

"Tae what the fuck?" Hoseok wheezed, "I think we all know the answer to that one."

"Ummm not necessarily there could be many-" Jungkook reasoned, eyes widening from what he just said, "I mean c'mon he's Park Jimin."

"Aight," Yoongi replies blandly, earning a smack from Jungkook who was sitting besides him.

"He's not wrong-" Namjoon pointed out, only to have Jimin shake his head out of embarrassment yet pride, from his two friends' comments.

Everyone just stared at him, before looking back towards Jimin waiting for an answer, before he replied with a smug, "My plump ass," while standing up and twerking in place.

"Like hell they do-" Seokjin began, slapping Jimin's butt before Jimin cut him off with a serious tone, "You'd be surprised."

"Uhhhh okay next caller," Chaeyoung riled up with her fingers, earning surrounding chuckles from the group.

"Okay, Namjoon," Jimin turned to the elder with a sly expression, having Namjoon gulp in return, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth, I ain't risking shit tonight," he said, accentuating the 'shit!'.

Taehyung rolled his eyes for probably the third time that night, "Y'all are so dryyyyy c'mon live a little!" He smacked Namjoon's arm playfully, though the impact did cause a small 'ah!' to jump out.

"Ummmmmm, oh I have a good one! What's the meanest thing you've done in your life?"

"Oh come onnnn," Yoongi whined, "the words Namjoon and mean don't really go together in a sentence, dumbass."

"Which is why," Jimin pursed his lips, sending a stern look to Yoongi across the room, "I'm asking him. Anyways," he flipped his air, "what's your answer?"

Namjoon bit at his lip nervously, not daring to make eye contact with anyone in the room.

"Wow he's actually thinking," Hoseok commented, surprised that Namjoon even had to take a second to think up of the meanest thing he's done.

"No, I'm just trying to find the best way to word this without seeming like an asshole," he whispered.

Chaeyoung gaped at him, "Wow this is gonna be interesting to hear."

"YUHHHHHH GET IN TO IT!" Jungkook shouted, kneeling up on his knees before falling back down onto his back, earning concerned stares from everyone else sitting around him.

"Oh my god shut upppp," Taehyung groaned, pounding his head profusely with a pillow to drain the noise out of his ear.

"Get off of tik tok, I beg of you," Seokjin pleaded with hopeful eyes and a cracked voice, earning nods in agreement from his peers.

"Okay okay I have it!" Namjoon finally answered, catching everyone's attention as they all leaned in desperately awaiting to hear his confession.

"Spit it out," Jimin said, eyes twinkling with curiosity.

"Ugh okay but just know this was many, many, years ago," he defended himself, everyone nodding their heads up and down not tearing their eyes away from him.