𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Yoongi and Hoseok both went home that night, blissful smiles painted across their faces and not dimming until their consciouses drifted off into peaceful dreamland afar far away from any sign of reality.

But even in their dreams, they saw one another.

And once again, a subconscious smile tugged at their features without them even realizing it.

Because they were asleep, with not way to physically recognize the fact they were smiling, since it was purely off of muscle memory and the adrenaline rush still running through their blood streams from the hours prior; the hour in which their relationship was now officially labeled as 'boyfriends'.

A title both of them craved since the beginning of time, or more realistically speaking, since they first kissed on that cold December night where snowflakes fell gracefully around them and into their thick locks of healthy hair.

The memory was still fresh in their minds, more vivid than ever as if it happened yesterday.

But it was whole two months ago.

It was as if time had been completely sucked from them, taken from the very palm of their hands before they could even grasp what was happening. January barely felt like two weeks, the month mainly consisting of cute and casual dates here and there but mostly hanging out with their other friends, just like normal. But now it was the end of Feburary, with March just right around the corner.

And after March, everything unraveled after that.

Spring would arrive along with another horrendous finals week, then leading into summer break. But after those few months spent relaxing under the bright summer sun and basking on the beach, came senior year.

Senior year.

Their last year of high school, the final chapter wrapping up their childhood and everything that happened during it. All those precious memories made, forever cherished in their hearts no matter what, were now all hanging off a loose thread as they slowly edged closer and closer towards the bridge crossing into adulthood.

Perhaps that was looking too far into it though.

Because as of right now, Yoongi and Hoseok were only juniors in highschool.

It was only February.

They had only just become boyfriends hours before.

There was no need to stress about the future when it wasn't a necessity to do so, to stress about college or marriage, or finding an occupation that best suits their dream pursuits.

There was no need for any of that.

Because they were only sixteen and seventeen year old boys, still on the branch between savoring their childish and goofy personalities while also making sure to embrace their maturity for the appropriate situations that required those sides of them to come out. And as of now, they could be as playful as they wished, crack as many jokes as they wanted to, flirt just for the purpose of making the other incredibly flustered, and laugh until their sides ached.

Because there was no rush to grow up.

If you spent every second, minute, hour, day, week, month, and year of your entire life analyzing it until the day you die, than the chance of actually enjoying any of it are already incredibly unlikely.

Which is exactly what Hoseok and Yoongi purposely avoided doing.

Because they knew in their gut, that if they focused solely on the fact that both Namjoon and Seokjin were off to college in just a couple of months, leaving their highschool and childhood friend group behind, with them only following a year after and forced to separate from their blossoming relationship, that heartbreak was somewhere along that path.