𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

"I knew you could do it."

Elina had just defeated Laverna, and the movie was slowly but surely coming to an end. Everyone sitting on the couch or on the carpeted floor in front of them was either wiping tears from the overly emotional scene displayed before them, or clapping their hands from the masterpiece they all had just watched.

Well, almost everyone that is.

Hoseok was still asleep on Yoongi's lap, and had been for the past half an hour, making Yoongi's legs begin to feel numb and tingly from not being able to move them at all, and from the dead weight of Hoseok's head. But he pushed that aside and toughened up since he'd rather suffer through that needle-pricking feeling than wake up his friend who looked rather adorable when fast asleep.

"Wow, he really slept through half the movie," Namjoon stated just as the rolling credits popped up onto the screen.

"I know," Yoongi winced, "my leg is asleep."

"Awww," Chaeyoung pouted her lips at the image of a sleeping Hoseok, "he looks so cute and squishy."

Getting off of his seat at the couch beside Jungkook, Taehyung walked up to Hoseok and knelt in front of him on the floor, taking his cheeks in hand and squishing them countless times.

"It's like that slime trend from 2016," he stated bluntly, his fingers only continuing to stretch and smoosh Hoseok's surprisingly stretchy cheeks.

"Hey lemme try," Jungkook nudged his friend out of the way, now taking his turn in poking and playing around with a still somehow asleep Hoseok.

"Guys he's gonna wake up if you keep abusing his cheeks like that," Seokjin chuckled from his place on the couch, earning a perked up eyebrow from a sleepy Jimin, "He's gonna have to wake up at some point."

"Or not," Taehyung shrugged, standing up, "if you want you guys can sleepover."

A long sigh left Jimin's lips as he shook his head, "Can't. Me, Hobi, and Chae all have dance practice first thing tomorrow morning since the recital is coming up."

"Oh god I forgot about that," Chaeyoung groaned, rubbing her hands along her tired features, which Taehyung only pouted at, "Oh alright, it's fine maybe another time."

"You sure?" Jimin cocked his head to the side, which is friend reassured him with a grin and thumbs up, "Positive."

"Oh yeah are we able to go to your guys' performance?" Namjoon asked, eyes switching back from Jimin and Chaeyoung.

Nodding her head, Chaeyoung responded brightly with, "Pretty sure, they said anyone you know is able to come."

"Mhm," Jimin agreed sleepily.

"Esketitttt," Jungkook enthused, punching the air as Seokjin and Taehyung giggled at his excitement.

The dance competition.

Yoongi had totally forgotten about that, but the memories of Hoseok, Jimin, and Chaeyoung bringing it up at lunch were starting to slowly come back to him, unlocking a forgotten treasure.

During the whole of the conversation, his friends' words and phrases flowing out of their mouths became a mere white noise in the background, not having any meaning to it as his mind dazed back and forth out of reality and within his own fantasized world.

Genuine hope swelled up inside of him that he would be able to attend the performance, since he still had yet to watch Hoseok dance. And from the overhead chatter in the hallways and during classes, apparently he was some sort of hip hop god, with precise yet fluid movement as his feet glided his lean body against the floor.