𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

DOUBLE UPDATE! as a thank you for 6k 🥺💖💖I love you guys <3 make sure u check out chp 82 if ur seeing this update first:)

Jimin, did you need to ask me somethi-" Hoseok was about to ask, spotting Jimin at the end of the hallway the next morning who slapped a hand over his mouth to keep him from continuing.

"Shhhh what do you not understand about top secret!?" Jimin scolded, taking Hoseok by the wrist and away from the congested hallways filled to the brim with passing students.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "I'm sorry, I just don't really understand what the fuck you're trying to ask me and why only you, me, and Tae can know about it."

"You'll find out soon love," Jimin replied with a horribly fake British accent, not forgetting to send his friend a cheeky wink right after.

"You're acting weirder than usual," Hoseok mumbled, which honestly said a lot since Taehyung and Jimin were quite the unpredictable duo, with always saying and plotting random shit that no one quite understood or questioned.

"Does Friday work? I don't wanna risk asking at school to be honest," Jimin whispered in Hoseok's ear, bringing their bodies close together as he pulled his friend in harshly by the shoulder.

Quirking an eyebrow at this, since it literally seemed like Jimin was planning a murder of some sort, Hoseok suspiciously answered with a hesitant, "Sureee...???"

"Great!" Jimin enthused, turning to face Hoseok to bring him in once more for a suffocating hug that nearly ripped Hoseok's lungs out, before running off into the busied corridors and getting lost in the sea of students as they all filed in for their morning classes.

Which left an extremely confused Hoseok just to stand there dumbly, rapidly blinking his eyes just to ensure that he wasn't lucid dreaming.

But alas, he wasn't dreaming.

Which only piqued the boy's curiosity even more, sending him in to a whirlwind of spiraling thoughts and questions regarding his friend's fishy behavior. Not to mention how Taehyung was constantly giggling on the walk to school that morning and in a much more giddy mood than usual.

At first Hoseok asked if he was high, but after a string of denials following up after that accusation, Hoseok couldn't help but wonder what in the world those two were planning.

And it didn't seize those queasy knots from churning inside his stomach, as if all his organs were being pulled and twisted leaving the urge to regurgitate remaining in his insides.

Because whatever they were planning, Hoseok had this nagging feeling that it wasn't particularly good.

✈︎ ☁︎︎ ✈︎ ☁︎︎ ✈︎

"Oh Bethany oh Benethy yEaHhhh yEAHHH oOoooooooo!" Jungkook sang, his vocals quite on par with that of Ariana Grande.

Though regardless of how perfectly well he sang, his stunning high notes never failing to blow anyone away, it still didn't stop his surrounding friends from telling him to shut the frick door up as they were all trying to eat lunch in peace.

"Shut uuuUUUuuUpPpPpP pleaaaaaseeee you annoyinggg assss BITTCHHH," Seokjin mimicked almost perfectly, only having Jungkook burst into a fit of giggles right after.

"Hey that's my contact name on Yoongi's phone!" Hoseok chimed gleefully, nudging Yoongi in the shoulder lightly who was conveniently sitting next to him.

"Mhm," was all the elder could make out, completely slurring his his phrases into gibberish nothings.

After all, all the studying that the students were required to partake in for the upcoming finals were taking a toll on everyone, which would explain Yoongi's drastic exhausted behavior, barely even able to keep his eyes open or stay even so remotely conscious as he nibbled on his sandwich.