𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

Throughout the whole week, Chaeyoung has been nothing but a joy to have around.

It was a change.

But a nice one.

It felt pleasurable to have someone else tagging along with their group, and on top of that she carried this new found energy that the others thoroughly lacked. Even though the boys' frivolous natures acted as a nice break from all their heavy duty schoolwork, along with hopping on the college bandwagon, Chaeyoung's more calm and tranquil personality balanced it well, diffusing the overhead chaotic atmosphere with a refreshing breather.

Having a girl in their group for the first time ever at the school felt almost relieving.

And although the boys loved each other with every ounce in their bodies, Chaeyoung definitely completed them, making the all time superior friend group. Since everyone held this unique trait or personality that just added that extra bling, no two people in their little squad were exactly alike.

She acted as the missing part that they never even knew they needed; but once she took up that empty seat at the lunch table, all of them just felt in their hearts that no doubt it was almost meant for her.

One sign of evidence was that whenever Chaeyoung chose to go to the library during lunch periods to work on schoolwork, the seven boys felt this sense of loneliness and forlornly atmosphere hanging above them. And even though they still managed to strike up a moderately interesting conversation without her being there, it still felt unusual or weird to not have her heartwarming presence.

Like something was missing.

Of course, the boys all understood if she wanted to put her academics first and for most, but it didn't make up for the fact that they were still gloomy over her absence.

Especially the more feisty ones, like Taehyung or Jungkook.

Thankfully, Namjoon and Yoongi knocked some sense into them saying that they should give her some space and that she wasn't obligated to spend every lunch period with them.

Since, after all, colleges were beginning to send out different letters and forms of applications to the juniors and seniors at their school, as that hectic time of the year was quickly approaching. Even aside from that, little hints here and there told them that Chaeyoung was a very diligent student. Possibly the reason why she was more on the reserved and quiet side since her main focus at school was the actual learning portion, and not really the socializing part.

Which, they all greatly respected and admired her for since not everyone possessed that motivated and productive quality, even if it was a basic essential for their high school years.

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎

"Chaeyoung!" Jeon Jungkook hastily ran up to the said girl, barely managing to catch her attention before she turned into the next hallway leading up to the library.

"Oh, hey Jungkook!" Chaeyoung happily chirped, eyes sparkling at the sight of the boy running towards her, "what's up?"

"Are you coming to lunch with us today?" He asked, eyes gleaming with nothing but hopefulness, which Chaeyoung found utterly adorable.

Shaking her head with a sigh, she quietly resided with a simple, "No, my parents are really strict with my schoolwork. But I'll sit with you guys tomorrow, I promise."