𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

[A/N: make sure you've read chp 86 before getting to this one!! thank uuu <33]

"Hobi for the last time," Jimin groaned, rolling his eyes back all the way into his head as he slouched down into his chair, "your hoodie doesn't have a shit stain on it!"

Taehyung perked up at this, furrowing his eyebrows together as his focus was now taken away from his studies and onto his two best friends, "What-"

"Just making sure!" Hoseok panicked, widening his eyes before slamming his hands down on the table and standing back up and making his way towards the front of the classroom.

"Wha-" Taehyung was about to ask, though quickly shut down by Jimin's massive eye roll, "Don't ask, I have no idea either."

Despite the curiosity swelling up inside him at their conversation, Taehyung just shook it off with a simple grimance before burning his eyes into the textbook in front of him.

Although it was first period at school, the teacher was giving her students the opportunity to use this time as a study period to prepare for their final exams. Everyone was beyond ecstatic at this rare yet merciful chance given to them by their teacher, and took advantage of it right away by not wasting one second in goofing off.

Other than for that short and rather interesting conversation, but besides that.

Plus, it was just like any other average topic discussed between the three regularly, and it would've been strange if something as absurd as that wasn't mentioned throughout an entire day as they were all used to each other's antics by now.

Not even a minute later, all three of them went back to diligently working on their studies, catching up on assignments, or occasionally asking the teacher for any help needed with any specific topic discussed.

With their finals only being a weeks worth away, their stress levels were exploding through the roof and used every second of their day in order to cram in any bit of information inside their already stuffed to the brim brains.

The entire friend group did have moderately good grades though, so no one was in deep shit or anything like that. But still, regardless if you're one of the top students of your grade or miserably failing every one of your classes, everyone got affected by the post stress that came along with finals.

It just came naturally, despite how anxious it was to endure.

But little moments like this that passes by throughout their day periodically acted as their fuel to keep them running no matter how badly they wanted to break down in the middle of their mental highway. But even if they did break down, other cars were sure to stop by and help them fix their mindset, installing a new engine or pumping in gas for them.

And it was those little acts of kindness or goofiness, that gave them the motivation to keep on running and driving down the dirt road and towards the horizon of success.

✈︎ ☁︎︎ ✈︎ ☁︎︎ ✈︎

The musty smell of old library books filled the air, dust particles floating around them and easily visible when flying across the small patch of sunshine leaking through the pane glass windows. Hoseok's stare faltered once his eyes landed on the book he had been desperately searching for for the past twenty minutes, no thanks to the crappy organization system installed by the old cranky school librarians.

"Found it?" Yoongi asked, trying his best to ignore how adorable Hoseok looked in a baggy hoodie that was much too big for him, or how the sweatpants gave no shape around his muscular and toned legs from several years of dance.