𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

[A/N: this chapter is 2500+ words so buckle up buttercups 👁👄👁 and swear words are uncensored from now on, unless you don't feel comfortable with it then please don't be afraid to comment and I'll go back to censoring]

☾☀︎︎☽   ☾☀︎︎☽   ☾☀︎︎☽

Lil Meow Meow
where r u?

Yoongi sighed, stuffing his phone in his back pocket as he gazed out the window while waiting for the younger to come out of the dance practice room after school.

The sky outside had an eery feel to it, different variations grays clashes together, completely covering up any bit of sunshine that happened to peak through the thick storm clouds. Yoongi just hoped the incoming rainfall would hold off, since he and Hoseok decided on walking to the brunet's house for the project.

Impatiently tapping his foot on the lobby carpet, Yoongi's cat-like eyes scanned the room and nearby hallways for any signs of the younger. He thought about texting Jimin, since the two had their last class together, but decided against it since he didn't want to seem to desperate.

And right when he was about to send another hasty text message, a vibration in his pocket buzzed as he eagerly took it out to see that it was, indeed, a text from Hoseok.

annoying ass bitch
coming up rn ☃️☃️
(read 3:15pm)

Yoongi let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, as he shut off his phone and tapped his foot recklessly against the red carpeted floor. Faint rumbles of thunder sounded in the distance, and Yoongi prayed to the dear lords that it wouldn't pour down on the pair in their walk home.

And also for Hoseok to hurry his ass up.

Just as he was about to lose all hope, a high pitched squeal erupted through Yoongi's eardrums, "I'm here, Yoongiiiiii!"

Yoongi turned around swiftly at the familiar voice, graciously smiling as a glowing Hoseok ran up to him.

"Okay! You ready?" Hoseok asked with biggest smile on his face, making it nearly impossible for Yoongi not to melt into a puddle of mush in the middle of the school lobby.

"Yup, lets go before we get stormed on," Yoongi said, heading towards the entrance doors as Hoseok hurriedly tagged along behind him.

"Hey, where's Eon Jin and Dawon? Don't they usually walk with you guys?" Yoongi asked curiously, tilting his head to the side.

"Oh I told them yesterday that they can just walk there right after school together since Tae is going somewhere else too."

Nodding in response, Yoongi hesitantly peered up time the sky, checking if any signs of rain or lightning were present.

"Gah don't do that!" Hoseok forcefully shoved Yoongi's head down by grabbing his chin, making him look straight ahead, "Can't you still get blind from looking up at the sky even when it's cloudy?"

Yoongi's face grimaced at the tight hold Hoseok had on him, gently peeling off the younger's fingers, "I couldn't give two shits, I'm trying to see if we're gonna get struck by lightning or rained on."

"I don't think we have to worry-"

A loud roar of thunder interrupted Hoseok, who screamed bloody murder and instantly jumped onto Yoongi's back without any warning at all beforehand.