𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

"Remember everyone, projects are due next week," the teacher made sure to emphasize the nearing due date, "if its late, its an automatic zero. Understood?"

The professor skeptically eyed the bored facial expressions plastered on the all of the students' faces which quickly put an end to their unenthusiastic grumbles. Once the teacher announced the approaching submission day, Hoseok and Yoongi side-eyed each other subtly, nodding their heads as if they understood what the other had said just by the simple action.

[A/N: in the language of friend telepathy, they basically just confirmed that theyd be working at Hobi's house for their final meet up]

"So," the teacher continued, making all the students who had begun to doze off on their desks snap their head up at the startling words, "use these last five minutes of class time to discuss the assignment with your partner. Do not fool around," she threatened, her bitter tone having shivers run down the students' spines.

After their nearly retired teacher slumped back down into her wooden desk chair with an exhausted sigh, Hoseok turned around to face Yoongi.

It was so incredibly difficult to concentrate with Hoseok's gorgeous brown and hazel tinted eyes staring right back into his, but the elder somehow snapped out of his trance by ferociously blinking a mile a minute.

With the lame excuse that he had something caught in his eye.

Clearing his throat, Hoseok spoke up with a bright smile, "Alright, so we're still planning for my house, right?"

"Yup," Yoongi responded, popping the 'p'.

"Okay Yoonie, what days you free?"

Yoongi shyly looked down towards his lap, pink hues dusting his flushed cheeks at the adorable nickname that Hoseok gave him.

Which, unfortunately, did not go unnoticed by the brunette.

"Awww, you like my nickname, don't you?" Hoseok teased, poking Yoongi's squishy cheeks in a playful manner.

Swatting his hand away, Yoongi retorted with a pout, "Ack, no! I just- oh whatever I'm free on Friday, is that okay with you?"

"Yep!" Hoseok chirped, giggles escaping his tinted lips as he turned back to face the front of the room.

Which, Yoongi was happy for since Hoseok could no longer see the pink blush slowly but surely spreading throughout his entire face.

Sh*t get control of yourself, how'd I let myself get so soft? Yoongi mentally scolded himself, fumbling with his fingers on his lap.

Groaning at the fact that it was now basically impossible not to get flustered around the younger, which Yoongi was still insanely confused as to why, he frustratingly laid his head on the wooden desk before him, trying his best to go back to sleep.

Which wasn't necessarily easy when your touchy friend was nonchalantly petting your head like some would do to a pet, as if it was the most causal thing in the world. Although it made sense, since Hoseok, for whatever reason, just loved associating Yoongi with cats any chance he got.

Yoongi squirmed under the touch, annoyed and sleepy murmurs sounding from lips as he tried his best at repositioning himself in hopes Hoseok would stop.

Although, he secretly loved it, as a subconscious smile tugged at his lips amidst all the resisting and contradicting shifts. But being the stubborn and timid person he is, with the fear of melting into a complete puddle of mush, he acted as if he hated it.

Which Hoseok couldn't seem to give a sh*t about anyway, and continued patting his head as his quiet and somewhat therapeutic laughs echoed through Yoongi's ears.