𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩

Ever since Hoseok's eyes just happened to catch that moment where Chul was maliciously glaring at Yoongi like he was some kind of prey, it's almost as if that flipped a switch inside of him.

A switch that was practically begging to be flipped ever since his feelings developed for the star basketball player.

A switch that made his feelings begin to fade.

Now, obviously, it takes much much longer to get over someone.

But now that Hoseok's been exposed to even just a tiny glimpse of Chul's unfiltered personality, that little spark of hope that maybe he was actually a good person at heart vanished into thin air.

He now longer saw the corresponding personality that aligned perfectly with that deceiving pearly white smile, or roaring laugh that echoed off the halls or classroom walls.

Because all those perfected perceptions Hoseok was blinded by, all broke down.

Revealing the internal rawness that truly was Lee Chul.

Technically, he hasn't seen much of the cold behavior Yoongi has been warning him about since the beginning. But, it was as if that tiny snippet of Chul breaking out of his fake plastered mask was the barrier breaker for all of it.

It stripped away that person almost entirely, giving Hoseok and actual inside scoop of even the slightest actions that aligned with what Yoongi had been telling him.

With what he oh so hoped to be proven false.

But atlas, it wasn't.

It was real.

Chul was everything Yoongi made him out to be, and now all the stories him and Jungkook told Hoseok about of him during basketball practice finally made sense.

Hoseok didn't suspect those to be exaggerated anymore, or have this optimistic idea that Chul has possibly changed. Because now that the he had seem some of it, he's just wondering how in the world he hasn't seen all of it.

Perhaps part of the reason is because he didn't want to believe all the horrific stories about him, worried that all his fantasies Hoseok has dreamt about him would never come true, not letting himself see past all those fake plastic layers covering up the honest bits of him.

And just like that, he started paying more attention to Chul more than ever before. But not for the same reason as its been all along, only so he'd be able to observe more of his movements without having this sort of formed bias about him.

Which was the only shield blocking Hoseok from seeing all the negative connotations about Chul that he tried to hide in the public for so long.

But atlas, that didn't last and even someone who has had a crush on him is beginning to form their own skeptical opinions about the basketball player.

Because even his biggest admirers are starting to take off their blindfolds and come face to face with reality. 

✈︎   ☁︎︎   ✈︎   ☁︎︎   ✈︎   ☁︎︎

"Hoseok!" Yoongi practically screeched, running up to the sweaty boy who had just gotten out of dance class.

Turning around with wide eyes, Hoseok instantly met Yoongi halfway with a panicked, "Yoongi what is it? Is something wrong?"

"No," he smiled, voice becoming slightly small as a light blush coated his cheeks, "actually the opposite, something really good!"

"Well spit it out bitch let's hear it," Hoseok hurried lightheartedly, making them both chuckle at his enthusiasm.