𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕖𝕟

After the refreshing weekend, it was finally time to go back to school the next day.

Which, to say the least, Hoseok was not particularly excited for as it meant more work on his already busy schedule.

Hoseok and Taehyung entered the school building together as usual with their two younger sisters, complaining to each other how much they didn't want to be there right now.

"Ughh I just wanna go back to sleep, Hobi."

"Me too Tae Tae," Hoseok said while slamming his head against his locker.

Taehyung quickly slapped the back of his head lightly, a gesture signaling him to stop.

"Hey, quit that you're not gonna have enough brain cells to get through next class with me."

Hoseok laughed and rubbed his head before walking to first period class with Taehyung.

As the two entered the classroom, Jimin suddenly looked up from his phone and had a big, happy expression on his face.

Running up to them with a gleaming smile he said, "Hey guys! I haven't seen you in two days it's been forever."

"Only two days Jiminie," Taehyung said with a laugh while patting his head.

"Yeah, why are you acting as if we've been gone for weeks? Did something happen?" Hoseok inquired.

"Nooo, I just wanted to show how much I love and appreciate both of you," Jimin cheekily said while flashing a smile.

"Okayyyy we love you too, weirdo," Hoseok said.

"Mhm, oh and look behind you."

Hoseok turned around at Jimin's words and practically almost jumped out of his skin.

There, standing a few desks away from him, was Chul.

And it also didn't help that he parted his hair a different way today, making him look only twice more attractive.

"Shoot shoot shoot, please hide meeeee," Hoseok said.

"Why don't you just go talk to him? You're cute looking," Taehyung said trying to hype Hoseok up.

"Dummy I'm not gonna do that, what would I even say? And also, I don't even wanna talk to him," Hoseok snapped back.

"Hmm sure, then why are you drooling all over your notebook?"

Hoseok quickly whipped his lips from the slight drool that managed to escape them.

Oh my god, have I really kept my mouth open this whole time??

"You know what, I'm just gonna sit my a$$ down before I do something stupid," Hoseok settled on.

"You know Hobi," Jimin said while wiggling his eyebrows, "I'm quite a good wingman."

"I mean, Jimin's not lying. Literally whenever we go out in public at least ten people check him out," Taehyung said with an astonished expression.

"No, just shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up," Hoseok said while closing his eyes and covering his ears.

Taehyung and Jimin burst into fits of laughter, but were quickly silenced by the teacher's presence in the room.

••••

Hoseok made his way down to the cafeteria to meet his friends for lunch as always, with a goal to ask Yoongi if they were still meeting after school that day.