𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

The rest of that day was mostly filled up with the usual jokes and jumbles of laughter that normally came when Hoseok and Yoongi hung out. Though this time, it was different since they were open with their feelings and properly confessed to one another just the day before, with not one drop of awkward or thick tension linger in the air above them.

Since they've had enough of that in their history of knowing each other.

But leaving that all behind, the two were truly happier than they've ever been, with finally being able to freely express their desired affection whenever they wished, after of course getting consent to do so, which came in one of their many conversations about their new blossoming relationship.

For now, they kept the plain title of simply 'dating' or taking things slow and testing it out rather, just to ensure that the pair was fully comfortable with the whole ordeal before progressing into the more intimate category like boyfriends or becoming official.

But so far so good, and they didn't see any complications coming in their relationship any time soon or in the near future. Plus, with all they've gone through already, it seems like they've tackled the main problem already and fully eliminated him out of the game.

But besides discussing proper relationship adequate and what they were both comfortable with regarding skinship, the topic of when to tell the others came up as well somewhere along the way.

Now since the group already had made plans a while ago to devote a day where they'd all hang out and exchange Christmas gifts and such on News Years Eve, both Hoseok and Yoongi planned to do it then.

The werent exactly sure how to do it, but maybe the moment would just come to them when the time arrived.

Hopefully the two wouldn't chicken out since keeping it a secret from their friends for too long of time just didn't sit right with them, especially since three of their friends were already aware of their mutual feelings for one another.

But aside from those three, the others, or Namjoon, Seokjin, and Jungkook, already had a good idea that there was something going on between the two.

But it was all just a hefty assumption that wasn't confirmed by either of them, so they kept their mouths shut for the time being.

Though soon in just a matter of a few days, their hypotheses would be proven right.

And Hoseok and Yoongi couldn't wait.

✈︎   ☁︎︎   ✈︎    ☁︎︎   ✈︎

Christmas came and went, with each individual person spending the day with their family and celebrating the holiday seasons with their loved ones. From waking up at dawn to eating until your stuffed at dusk, the entire day was filled with merry festivities and feasts that erupted into bundles of joy wherever they went.

It was now a few days past, specifically the afternoon of New Years Eve.

The group was once again heading to Taehyung's house against his will, since he had the best fitted house by popular vote and he personally had no say in the group decision.

Let's just say the group chat got quite heated when discussing who's house to go to, but funny nonetheless since meaningless bickers always provided amusement for the ones witnessing the argument unfold.

After endless fights later, the final choice came to a decision, which is how the seven won against Taehyung and concluded that they, after all, would be spending New Years at his house no matter what.